Womens point of view please.....ABS, What do you think?

Options
JDMPWR
JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
I am just wondering what women find more attractive.

A man with a flat stomach with mild definition in the ABS or someone with chiseled abs, and vascularity(veins showing on the stomach and about the twig and berries) and the V?

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I usually go for someone who can make me laugh!

Um, I can't speak for all of womankind, but I'd hate to be judged on the basis of how my stomach looks. Especially knowing that it's going to change over time.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    mild definition and delicious big arms.
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Flat w/mild definition (don't get me wrong, both are hot, but i personally prefer flat w/mild definition)
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Mild definition will do for me thanks!!! I dont want my man looking better than me :tongue:
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I go for the sense of humor, too..and nice big brown eyes second...followed by good strong arms. I don't think I've ever drooled over abs, ever.
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    I love the V, but definitely don't like veins and chiseledness.... just some mild definition and a little pooch is ok too. I don't like my men too lean... just my preference :)
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love the v and think nothing is hotter than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Its all about the shoulders and arms for me..broad well defined shoulders with thick arms...mmm...my eyes never make it down to the Abs :)
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    healthy looking, and in proportion with the rest of their body. a 6 pack with no muscles anywehre else, weird. a 6 pack on someone who obviously works out, fine. my hubby has no 6 pack, BUT, has a flat tum with abs anyway.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I sexiness and that is a mental thing :-)

My husband is thin, but not built. He's hot :heart:

I'd be a little put off by a man who cares so much about his abs.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Flat with a little bit of definition, but personally, it's more about how it feels... and pecs... I'd take some nice pecs over abs any day
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I tend to like pretty lean guys, so flat stomach with mild definition does it for me. I still find abs like "the Situation's" very hot also, though.
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    I am a woman.

I personally prefer the tummy without veins. When the muscles are too big and too defined, I feel like it looks like toooo much...sort of like how a woman can be too thin. Some is good but over the top is too much and unattractive.

Abs are great but the best muscles are in the face ...I think a big smile is the most beautiful thing a man can have :)

Also, a firm buttock...I'm just not attracted to the mucles on body builders. For me the most handsome physique is the look a swimmer has -- long lean muscles, a flat tummy but not a lot of definiation..

Good luck on your fun fitness.

Michele
  • chnamoonflower
    Options
    Flat with mild definition, but being in my 50's I find a quarter keg quite sexy.
  • formytwins
    formytwins Posts: 106
    Options
    mild definition and delicious big arms.

Ditto....I do not like the V. On some men it just does not look good...just my opinion. :bigsmile:
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE V. SEXIEST THING EVER.

I used all caps to demonstrate how strongly I feel about the V :)
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Super tall :) Oh wait - wrong answer to the question.

Sexy abs are impressive, but who sees them unless you get to "that" point. I love seeing a great muscular arm, looks safe and protective. Abs just means to me that body fat% is low and I"m going to be competing for attention he's put into his abs...... Can you tell DH is 6"6' with broad shoulders and awesome biceps? LOL
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    V!!!!! :laugh:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Obviously personality comes first and I wouldn't dump the perfect man because he happened to be shaped like a body builder but I'd just prefer toned, with light definition.
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE V. SEXIEST THING EVER.

I used all caps to demonstrate how strongly I feel about the V :)

Agree completely!! :bigsmile: