• katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Look at that collarbone!

You look terrific!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation and such an inspirational story! Thanks for sharing! =) Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work.
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Plus, what great accomplishments! you should definitely be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
  • rosiesparkle100
    Options
    I am extremely impressed with everything you have achieved. And you look fab! Look at those collar bones :D
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You look seriously tiny! Running definitely looks good on you. But what a great testament you are for patient, steady progress. Everyone want the weight gone tomorrow. But you are living proof that little changes can bring BIG results. Congrats to you!
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats, you look fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • habibti
    habibti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous!!!
    I started out around 228 too. I hope I can follow in your "60 pounds down" footsteps after my baby detour!:wink:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    :blushing: thanks everyone! I hope to be posting some truly awesome photos by the end of the summer! :) This final stretch is going to be a long, slow exercise in patience, but time is going to pass anyways, right? :) And then there is maintenance... hmmmm..... :laugh:
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You look great!! What a wonderful story and it inspires me to keep going!:flowerforyou:
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look amazing (are you sure you have more to lose :wink: I love reading inspireing stories such as yours. Keep up the god work! :happy:

Wow, what a great typo/Freudian slip - "god work" LOL

Really though, the photos are fantastic! :-D
  • viansa
    viansa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Way to go!
  • eri00088
    eri00088 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update!! I TRULY needed to hear this today. Wt-226 and Goal-165lbs.
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    YAY!!!! for you!!
  • karogs
    karogs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new on mfp . I started the year at 235 and started mfp 2days ago at 226 .thank you for sharing your success story and I know u will find strength to continue . good luck
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You look fabulous! We are about the same height, would love to be your weight right now. Good job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! stay strong
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!