Ate and whole box/container of... PART TWO

Options
PattyTheUndefeated
PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
So I posted this thread a few weeks ago and it was a TON of fun to read through.

I thought it would be nice to have a place to confess our sins and giggle a little.

I once ate through a Costco sized bag of peanut m&m's. (So many peanuts. My digestive tract did not like me after than one.)
An entire deep n' delicious Mccain Cake (They are SOOOO good.).
Two, yes TWO, whole pints of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream (drool...).

What have you eaten a whole box/container/crate of?

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Devil's Food cookies. I don't buy them anymore because I eat them all up at once.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire bag of Oreos in one sitting one day. I also drank almost a whole carton of milk that day too. LOL. I've also eaten an entire order of garlic bread from Pizza Hut too.
  • woodsk1
    woodsk1 Posts: 29
    Options
    pop tarts (hides head in shame)......
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Hot french bread, I will eat the whole loaf every time.:blushing: I've usually finished half before I get home from the store.
  • Nelly711
    Nelly711 Posts: 52
    Options
    Once I ate an entire package of Oreo Cookies with 2 Glasses of milk...I was pregnant, so I blame that on my son!

Not pregnant, I ate a whole box of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies. :(

Those days are long, long behind me!!!!
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    girl scout cookies are evil.

That's all I have to say about that
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Haagen Daas Chocolate and Peanut Butter ice cream. I would love to use a whole day's worth of calories on that stuff!!!
  • wyheel
    wyheel Posts: 7
    Options
    Pizza. When I was in high school we had the Hollow Leg Club. Met every Tuesday night for Pizza Inn buffet.
    Membership requirement: Eat 25 slices, not including the crust. My record was 31 slices.

Don't do it any more, but have been known to occasionally eat an entire large thin crust pizza when the mood strikes.
    YUM!!!!
  • tddemps
    tddemps Posts: 4
    Options
    Stouffer's macaroni and cheese. Not party-sized, but family sized. which I am right now...
  • LaQuita72
    LaQuita72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

This is also my favorite bible verse.
    I am new to the site, will you please tell me how do I post on the message board?

Good Luck to you with your weight loss plan/goals.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I once bought a box of Entemanns Glazed Donut holes to take to work. Yeah right, I ate the entire box sitting in traffic before I even got to work.
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    I've eaten entire Costco size bags of Doritos, bags of Chex Mix, pints of Rocky Road ice cream, boxes of Mac & Cheese mmmmmmm
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    chips ahoy chewies :)
  • TaraAC
    TaraAC Posts: 1
    Options
    Whole Pizzas, Whole containers of Oreos, And entire jars of Apple Butter with a spoon!
  • snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    Options
    White Cheddar Cheez-its.. yum!
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Cheez-it - White Cheddar - sounds good now!
  • anniebananie89
    Options
    large bag of peanut m & M's ( gods gift to earth)
    1.5 quarts of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream ( the best of both worlds)
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Stouffer's macaroni and cheese. Not party-sized, but family sized. which I am right now...

LOL....thanks for the laugh...!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I've told this on MFP before:

Once I microwaved a tub of Cool Whip and drank it.
  • DimenaZhena
    DimenaZhena Posts: 102
    Options
    Samoa Girlscout cookies and I've also eaten Thin Mint Girlscout cookies all by myself in separate sittings... Girlscout cookies are my weakness... I love them so much!