Ate and whole box/container of... PART TWO

Options

Replies

• PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Stouffer's macaroni and cheese. Not party-sized, but family sized. which I am right now...

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh. :D
  • zydratethief
    Options
    cadburys chocolate chip cookies!
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've told this on MFP before:

Once I microwaved a tub of Cool Whip and drank it.

Dear God... why, that's GENIUS!
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    the very thin crust whole-wheat pizza pizza I make. I barely put any cheese on it, but it tastes delicious... never counted the calories though...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGZSWhmH_7Y&feature=fvsr
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    A box of mac n cheese *smh* what was I thinking... here is the worst part. I was drunk, in college, and I got home and decided to make mac n cheese, only I didn't have milk or butter so I used OLIVE OIL AND VANILLA SOY MILK!!!! GAG I don't remember it, I do remember waking up with the pot and wooden spoon in my bed and cheese sauce on my pillow... GAWD lol I also used to eat whole Chipotle Burritos in one sitting and STILL be hungry after a hard workout... same with a footlong subway sub and a large mcdonalds french fry (high school days)

When I am drunk, all I want is one thing... Peanut butter and jelly waffles... like with each little square of waffle filled with pb... bahahah wth was wrong with me?
  • HoneymoonSlimDown
    Options
    I ate an entire bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms one night... it was AMAZING! :love: They aren't allowed in the house anymore because I have no will power when it comes to anything that mixes peanut butter and chocolate!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    an entire pan of kroger's peanut butter swirl brownies. a whole loaf of my mom's amish friendship bread. both were so so YUMMY!!!!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Large bag of peanut M & M's (man what a sugar rush) and large bag of potato chips. When PMSing both together :embarassed:
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole multipack of mini cheddar biscuits (about 7 in a bag) in one sitting,and a whole box of cheerio crunchers with 1 litre of soya milk in one sitting,also half a jamaican ginger cake in one go,what disastrous days.....also 2 multipacks of Sainsbury's pancakes (about 8 in a pack)....in one sitting....
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole box of Ho-Ho's once (Swiss Rolls). :noway: I love peeling the chocolate off the outside and then unrolling the cake part and licking the cream out, then eating the cake. I eat each one the same way! So sinful! I also ate an entire rack of baby back ribs once too!! Forgive me Father, for I have sinned!!:laugh:
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    I can't even recollect how many full boxes/containers I've eaten before of something...

Let's see.

Oreos
    Chips (any kind)
    Goldfish Crackers
    Many different kinds of ice cream
    Ho-Ho's
    Nutty Bars
    Entemanns Donut Holes
    Large packs of candy (M&M's, individually wrapped hershey's, etc)

You name it!

I have a hard time having just a little of something. It's like I am a bottomless pit and it's never filled up! Right now I'm better at it, but man in the past I could eat!
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    Pepperidge Farms Devil's Food frozen cake.... the whole dang thing and a half gallon of skim milk which was all well over 2000 calories. Ahhh pregnancy was so great to me. LOL
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've eaten entire Costco size bags of Doritos

I've eaten a whole bag of Cool Ranch Doritos too!!
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    A while back I made a box of those Jiffy blueberry muffins and then proceeded to eat them all! I was so ashamed I stuffed the evidence (empty box, egg shells) ALL the way down in the trash and then sprayed lots of air freshener so my husband wouldn't know what I had done. :embarassed:
  • ElyMaeOR
    ElyMaeOR Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can't buy cinnamon toast crunch cereal anymore because I will eat the whole box... Even the family size. :-/
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    A whole medium Papa Murphy's everything pizza
    A whole bag of Doritos (family size which said family fought diligently but lost getting any)
    A whole large bag of PB M&M's
    A whole loaf of bread (I now know what pregnancy feels like)
    (almost) a whole box of raisin bran cereal (to which the rest of the day was spent in close proximity to a bathroom)
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    girl scout cookies are evil.

That's all I have to say about that

AGREED!

and the jalapeno cheddar poppers too!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    girl scout cookies are evil.

That's all I have to say about that

AGREED!
    I maintain that is not that difficult. I got the PB ones and I firm;y believe they give you less and spaced the cookies farther apart...and charged you more to boot!
  • duluthrooster
    duluthrooster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I adore mint oreos (with the green filling) with a couple of glasses of milk. I did that every weekend and got to my all time high of 242 pounds.
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wasabi Soy Almonds... Blue diamond, the big Costco container. Wasn't the whole container, about half over the span of the day.

My digestive system was very confused!.... Then ate the other half over the next few days

Oh and an entire Pecan Pie in one sitting.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!