30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels Challenge

Options

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I skipped this last night. I was just so tired. My girls were in bed by 9:30 and I was out shortly after them. The sleep was very nice though!! I will continue on tonight. I will even do it all weekend. We'll be gone for Saturday night, but I plan to do it before we leave Saturday and after we get back on Sunday.

Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • yazminetw
    yazminetw Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    D3L2 complete. I really really did not want to do 30DS last night. I went to Zumba after work and I was so worn out by the time I got home. However, I forced myself to do it and followed Anita the entire video. My shoulders are aching me this morning. The V-lifts are hard, I only lift one arm at a time.

Missing a day is needed sometimes, especially if you are tired and lack the energy.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I tend to be tired in general. I have a lot going on and just get tired. So far everything is ok from the doctors, so I just chalk it up to be overworked. I go through spurts where I let the sleep control me and lack on the exercise. Lately I've been focusing on the exercise, but totally needed the break last night. Someday I hope to be able to feel rested...
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Finished D4L2 this morning. If I don't shred in the AM I have such a hard time motivating myself to do it. I love the plank jacks but I can only use my weights for half of the exercises, I will hold them the whole time for week 2 of L2.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I did L2D3 last night. Man, I'm still sore from starting this on Monday. Guess I was more out of shape than I realized.
  • yazminetw
    Options
    L2D4 completed last night. Almost half way done. I wish I could wake up in the morning to wake up, the snooze button is my best friend.

Shannon - Feel free to take a day off anytime, I can add days on the end so you'll still have a workout buddy. Listen to your body, that's most important.

Keep up the good work ladies.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    L2D4 completed last night. Almost half way done. I wish I could wake up in the morning to wake up, the snooze button is my best friend.

Shannon - Feel free to take a day off anytime, I can add days on the end so you'll still have a workout buddy. Listen to your body, that's most important.

Keep up the good work ladies.

Sounds good to me! I've posted enough around various places about the shred that I have convinced a few friends to do it too.

I plan to do it tonight - that would be L2D4 but have had a migraine all day so we'll see how I feel in a few hours. I can't imagine how the workout would feel with a migraine. :noway:
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    I will finish D5L2 in the morning and post my stats. Skip Sun and do D7L2 on Monday I am excited for week 2 of the shred and ready to move to L3. I was halfway through L2 before I got sick and it almost feels easy for me. I do not think I will be able to hold the weights the whole time until round 2! She is a monster!
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    Jillian Michaels knows or minds that hundreds of thousands of people cuss her out and call her the most foul things you can think of,on a daily basis. :grumble: :wink: Many,like me, before 6 am:noway: .
    Are we affecting her life energy by cursing every breath she takes? Or imagining punching her lights out? I hope not. I love to hate her anyway.

Happy shredding.
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    Week one level two check in. Yay!
    2 lbs lost and 4.5 inches lost!

-.25 in each bicep
    -.5 in my bust : (
    -1 in my hips
    -.5 in each upper thigh
    -1 in my right lower thigh
    -.5 in my left lower thigh

I am glad I joined in. Thanks everyone!!! Enjoy your rest day tomorrow! I will! lol
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    Week one level two check in. Yay!
    2 lbs lost and 4.5 inches lost!

-.25 in each bicep
    -.5 in my bust : (
    -1 in my hips
    -.5 in each upper thigh
    -1 in my right lower thigh
    -.5 in my left lower thigh

I am glad I joined in. Thanks everyone!!! Enjoy your rest day tomorrow! I will! lol

I decided to weihg myself this morning after a big water day yesterday and I am down 3 more lbs. I knew I was working off sodium! Soo my total loss for the week is 5 lbs. and 4.5 inches! I am one lb away from my pre sickness weight! Score!
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Ok, I'm back today. Friday - migraine Saturday - migraine then wedding Sunday - exhausted.

It was a long weekend but I'm back on track today!! Tonight will be L2D4...it will happen this time :smile:
  • yazminetw
    Options
    Good job superhippiechik!!! Awesome results.

I did not shred on Saturday. I was out of the house all day and by the time I got back home all I wanted to do was watch my DVR'd episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

Yesterday I completed L2D6. Level 3 is calling my name. The weather is beautiful today so hopefully I will spend some time with my daughter outside then complete Day 7 tonight.
  • yazminetw
    Options
    Completed L2D7 last night. My right knee was bothering me afterwards. I have noticed that my pants are fitting a little loose :bigsmile: I am looking forward to good results on Friday when I measure before starting Level 3.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Way to go yazminetw and awesome on the pants!!

I did finally do L2D4 last night. Now to keep it up. Day 5 tonight!
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    Today is my rest day but the shred is calling my name. I do not know if I will do it,though. I am soo ready for L3. I feel like I have been on L2 forever! If I stay at this rate I will have done 10 days on each level on the 29th. I have never finished anything before!
  • yazminetw
    Options
    You can do it superhippiechik!!!!!

I complete L2D8 last night. I did not feel the burn as much since I had to chase after my daughter in between moves. Tonight I go to Zumba at the gym and usually lack the energy to do 30DS when I get home. We shall see.

Keep up the good work shredding ladies.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Did L2D5 last night. I plan to fit day 6 in tonight but we'll see. I have a meeting from 7-9. The wings are playing...at 7 I believe...playoff time baby!!! Anyway, I will rush home to catch the end of the game. I will try to hop in and do the shred after that. Good thing its only a solid half hour or I'd definately pass tonight.
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    I need to do L2D8 today and I am so not feeling it!!! If I hear her say "how dare you!!!!" I think I might punch my T.V. :explode:
    If I did not have the attention span of a 3 year old I would turn the volume down:angry: ....I am glad to have you ladies:wink: or I might just skip ahead!:devil:
    *emoticon overkill!* :laugh: lol
  • yazminetw
    Options
    I completed L2D9 last night and I SOOOOO did not want to but I had to remind myself that Day 10 is around the corner to move up to Level 3.
    I need to do L2D8 today and I am so not feeling it!!! If I hear her say "how dare you!!!!" I think I might punch my T.V. :explode:
    If I did not have the attention span of a 3 year old I would turn the volume down:angry: ....I am glad to have you ladies:wink: or I might just skip ahead!:devil:
    *emoticon overkill!* :laugh: lol

Funny you said that, last night I muted the TV and turned on the radio to do 30DS. I didn't feel like listening to Jillian, LOL. I'm glad I have you ladies too, you keep me motivated :happy: