Secretly get revenge on your spouse?

Options
13»

Replies

• xtal614
    xtal614 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    jon_rod whats the meanest thing you ever did? Im sure you've done something too :)
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Not so secret... I worked with a couple a few years ago, they were the type that would ALWAYS show up for work. One week Greg called out sick three days in a row. All of us were asking Karen what was going on and all she would do was laugh. When Greg finally came in, he was without his handle bar mustache! HE finally told us why Karen was laughing so hard. He had rigged up a flash camera inside the fridge, and when she opened it in the middle of the night it took her picture (she was on a diet and not losing). It pissed her off bigtime. So.... while he was asleep she got out the professional waxing kit... drizzled the warm wax mixture on his mustache and gently placed the linen strip without waking him up. He had to wait 3 days for it to grow out enough to get a razor blade between the wax and his skin.
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    OMGosh!!!!! That is soooo funny!!! I want to do the camera thing!
  • JessPG
    JessPG Posts: 5
    Options
    No, a glass of ICE cold water and you dump it over them while they are in the nice hot shower...too funny! lol

I have done this numerous times! My mom used to do it to me when I was a kid.

Your mom is awesome!
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!

So awhile back my husband did something to annoy me while I was brushing my teeth and I had evil thought that if he ever really made me mad, I could use his toothbrush to clean something gross!

Oh my gosh! lol i used to do that to my brothers when they would make me mad. id scrub my elbows or knees with them and then only lightly rinse them before putting them back in the toothbrush holder. Course they were real pissed when they realized what id been doing but it was good while it lasted :laugh:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    one time... my hubby really really ticked me off... I can't even remember why... but the next day i was doing laundry and accidentally dropped on of his socks in the toilet(don't worry! I had just cleaned it!). I just popped it in the dryer and then paired it up and stuck it back. He still has no idea!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    When I leave my facebook page open, he posts something like "I'm so hot, I melt icebergs". When he leaves his facebook page open, I try to get him back, but I usually can't think of anything funny to say off the top of my head. On April Fools Day I had my son post something for me on my husbands page. He posted "I pooped the bed."

The last time he left his page open, I posted "I'm hot". He later posted "That wasn't me, but I have to agree with this one".

Ok, here is something a little bit funnier. Put a rubberband around the sink sprayer. When he goes to use the sink, he will automatically get sprayed. I have done this before.

I was just about to post the last one. I've done it to him a couple times just outa pure boredom. OMG I get the best laugh. It's soooo funny
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    O man I've done so many sneaky things to people who were mean to me. Not usually hubby other than just practical jokes for kicks n giggles, but I've done some wickedy things to other meanies. I had a boss who was a total perv and a jerk and he'd been wanting new tiles for his storage room floors for ages because the old ones had been laid crooked and he finally had enough money to get em, so I volunteered to work the hour that they were finally gonna be dry and permanent and snuck in there and twisted each one of them just as they were hardening. LOL he didn't realize it until a few days later and still has no clue I did it. LOL so now his brand new tiles are STILL CROOKED!!! HAHAHAHA. I REGRET NOTHING!!!

I've done some to some other people too but can't reveal that stuff right now, but MAN it's funny and rewarding.

OMG I just remembered something hubby and I did together that was pretty sick to secretly get back at someone. O man it was so good too.

I love this post, it made me stop my sadness eating because now I'm giggling to myself thinking back on some stuff.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    one time... my hubby really really ticked me off... I can't even remember why... but the next day i was doing laundry and accidentally dropped on of his socks in the toilet(don't worry! I had just cleaned it!). I just popped it in the dryer and then paired it up and stuck it back. He still has no idea!

I've done some wickedy things with certain people's laundry!! This is so funny.