Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed to new members

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Faith, just weigh in when you get up in the morning, which should be our Monday late afternoon. There will be no time to be lethargic the next few weeks. So, enjoy it now.:yawn:

GO! SLIMSTERS! GO!:drinker: :drinker:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Just had my hubby take my pics. I've got a VERY unattractive innertube around my mid-section that MUST.BE.DEFLATED!!!!! :noway:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Maria, I find myself to be camera shy....I usually stategically place a small child in front of me...it's a good tactic for hiding...LOL...oh, I took mine too a couple of weeks ago...things def need to change

That's so funny - I always use Redmond as a "prop" to block my belly. I figure he helped to flab up my belly; the least he can do is help to block it :laugh:

Good luck everyone! See ya tomorrow :happy:

Funny, cause I have had one heck of a time finding a "before" picture of me when I joined in January cause I either deleted pictures of me by myself or I would hide behind a child, etc. Cute about Redmond...dogs are great belly blockers, especially when they are big dogs.

See you tomorrow. Go team!!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Do we weigh in here or is there a new thread?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    You can weigh in here....I'll start a new thread next week
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Feb7MFP001.jpg

Let the game begin....hmmm, I need to work on resizing apparently
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight3-28-11-1.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Why is it, the first day of this competition and I want a cheeseburger...why can't I crave lettuce???
  • runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    Options
    challenge007-1-1-1.jpg

sorry it is a little dark. I will have to work on getting better pictures.

CW: 171.2 Boo! I always come back to this weight. I lose a few pounds and then the next week I weigh 171 again. But not anymore! next week I am going to be in the 160s
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    528634170_photobucket_14659_.jpg

Let the games begin!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I didn't have time to log in this morning to get the code word so looks like I'll be weighing in when I get home from work. See you all then!

ATTN FELLOW SLICKSTERS: We gonna start a side group to talk about the Slimsters???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :huh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    The code work is "ELIMINATION"

I might be out of this competition in 4 weeks. I've just booked a trip home to Chicago. I love the food and I am a lush. It may not be good.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    img0286th.jpg

=206.6 pounds
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    021.jpg

Starting weight! Can't wait to beat out the other group this week!!! :):devil:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    2011-03-281752481.jpg

Starting weight - 183

Courtney - I'm ready to whoop their butts too! :tongue:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Ready to kick some major *kitten* too :devil:

Fitntrim1.jpg

Starting weight. Gonna kick it into major high gear this week. Fellow teammates, feel free to add me!! We'll support each other so much that we will never have to worry about eliminations on our team. Whoooot, whoooooot!!!!!!!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Why is it, the first day of this competition and I want a cheeseburger...why can't I crave lettuce???

You always seem to make me LMAO - you are too funny. :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    ATTN FELLOW SLICKSTERS: We gonna start a side group to talk about the Slimsters???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :huh:

Ha, to talk about all our weight loss....:tongue:

Still need to get weigh-ins from Healthymom, Charlie, Ginny and Elizabeth

Don't forget to take the full body shots for the end of the contest...as winner, you can post and we can ogle and admire you:love:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    I will text healthymom and remind her just in case. She's been having too much fun today!