Do you get up at 5:30amish to workout?

Options
124»

Replies

• goshagirl
    goshagirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do! Set my alarm for 5:15 I get home by 7am to get my boys up and ready for school. If I don't get up and do it early I will always find a reason to not workout later...
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    just wanted to drop in an day i started back up on the routine of up @ 4:50am -ish bootcamp @ 5:30 work @ 8 and its a lot nicer to be awake and early to work and know u've got the workout behind u and u are sure of how many calories you can have that day instead of waiting to see what u can and cannot eat based on your evening workouts :)
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I usually am in bed by nine or ten. I get up anywhere between three and four. Wednesdays and Fridays I go into the club to work out with a bunch of other people. Well right now it is all women and I am the only guy there. I am somewhat uncomfortable with that but they keep encouraging me. The other days I do things at home like ride my bike on a trainer or even go into the club and run on the tread mill. Keep in mind for me working out in the morning does make it a bit tougher on the hunger status so I typically will eat pretty heavy in the morning sometimes before and after the workout.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    it's not the waking up part that i have trouble with. my problem is my energy level first thing in the morning. i feel like i don't have the energy to go through with the whole workout. i'm not a coffee drinker, so that's out. how can i rev myself up fairly quickly so that i can feel more energized? i've tried eating a banana then jumping on the elliptical - sometimes that works, sometimes it makes me feel full and bloated... any advice??
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Starting next week I am taking a class at my gym that starts at 6 so I will need to be up by 5:30. The class is Mon, Wed.Fri. for 8 weeks. It will be...interesting to see how it goes.