Replies

• wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just started.
    I would like to lose about 40lbs.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    70 more pounds here and since joining this site I have seen my weight going down,, Good Luck
  • bhohn
    bhohn Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in a very similar situation. 41 years old, want to lose 17 lbs. Weight gain always in the belly. Day 2 is off to a good start. Thanks for posting. Helps knowing I'm not alone. :smile:
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. I would like to lose a total of 70 pounds from when I first started. I started at 223 back in January and have lost a total of 26lbs so far.
  • mnchkn0408
    mnchkn0408 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! . . I'm looking to lose about 80 more would be great.
  • melissahann2010
    Options
    Hey im hoping t loose 111 pounds wit a loss of 24 so far!!! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
  • HopefulMyra
    Options
    we can all do it! i came back on here after seeing a cafemommer lose 100 lbs in 8 months. she looks great! shes such an inspiration to me and I want to be healthy againl Good luck ladies!
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    35-40 lbs.
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well to get to my goal weight (when starting MFP) I had to lose 216. I have lost 178 so far. IT CAN BE DONE!
    Wow! You are AMAZING! What an inspiration. May I ask, how you did it? Any special/certain diet? Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm down 20lbs and I'd like to loose another 43 ... trying to keep positive so you could say im 1/3 there :-)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    From my last weight check (nearly a month ago), I have another 18lbs I'd like to lose.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck... Eventhough luck has nothing to do with it... Right now, my goal is a total of 60 lbs. So far, I've lost 37 lbs total and only 6 since I've joined the site in march. This site is great for personal accountablilty and support. Just set your goals and keep up the hard work and dedication and you'll get there. Oh yeah, don't let a bad day get you down!!!! If I can do it, you diffently can..
  • JPrewitt30
    Options
    Congrats on your decision to begin this journey. I have lost ab out 50 and 24 since starting MFP. I would like to lose about 140 lbs more, so I will be on here a while as well. Please feel free to add me and GOOD LUCK!
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I am currently 202 and want to be 120 - 130.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    My original weight in jan 2010 was 158/160ish. I lost 17lb through the course of the year then I discovered mfp in jan this year and have lost another 17lb on top! My original goal was 126 but now im aiming for 120!
  • Cellina
    Cellina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just restarted MFP on Monday. I have about 120 pounds to lose before I'll be in a healthy weight range.