• BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Glad he's feeling better. :drinker:

Hope it stays that way. Good luck and stay strong. :flowerforyou:
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    So glad to hear that he is home and doing better. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

:heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad your son is back home again. I hope everything continues to go well for him. God bless you and your family. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Oh man!!! I started reading this and went from OMG no!!!...to Oh God Please let it be okay...to...OH THANK GOD he's okay! lol...girl I'm soooo glad he's home and doing better...thinking of you and sending prayers you way ....big hugs to that trooper of yours brandon!....what a brave little guy!

hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry :cry: I hope he gets better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Oh man!!! I started reading this and went from OMG no!!!...to Oh God Please let it be okay...to...OH THANK GOD he's okay! lol...girl I'm soooo glad he's home and doing better...thinking of you and sending prayers you way ....big hugs to that trooper of yours brandon!....what a brave little guy!

hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:

I know it huh! It's like one big rollercoaster ride...and I want to get off it now hahaha!! Brandon is really amazing.. I mean.. if it were me being poked and prodded ..and going through all this..I wouldnt be as...pleasant !!