Brides on a Mission: Week 13

Options
Hello brides!

Welcome to all the new brides!

I think we all got the swing of how our board works, so I will make this short and sweet! (If you are new, please look back on the support and motivation boards from previous weeks if you would like.)

How to upload a photo: Go to www.photobucket.com, it’s a free service, and upload your photos. Copy and paste the IMG code (there is a list of codes, easy to find on the site) onto your message post. Change the capital IMG code at the beginning and end of the code to lower case img. Your photo will appear when you make the actual “post.” (I will post this each week.)

Week 13 challenge: For this week, limit your drinks that have calories. Sometimes it is so easy to go over on daily calories because of a drink that is full of sugar and there for high in calories. This can also lead to a decrease in water consumption. Try new low-calorie or no-calorie drinks this week!

Getting to know each other (Please only fill this out if you are new to the group; copy and paste this section into your post. I will post this each week for new comers.)
1. Name:
2. Age:
3. City:
4. Occupation:
5. Wedding date:
6. Fiancés name:
7. How long you and your fiancé have been together:
8. Heaviest weight:
9. Goal weight and date:
10. Favorite type of exercise:
11. Favorite healthy food:

Brides on a Mission: week 13 (Please copy and paste this into your profile)
1. Weight loss/inches lost this week:
2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened):
3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with):
4. What will you have as a cake topper:
5. Any wedding news updates:
6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink:
7. What do you do for strength training:
8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect):
9. Weekly wrap up:

Replies

• kalebsmama07
    Options
    Brides on a Mission: week 13

cant believe its sunday already...

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: no idea ill check back in on wenseday started with my weight trainning again and water retained.

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): getting last min details done....

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): stressed between weight loss and bills n my MOH being stressed (she hasnt been there as much as i thought she would of)

4. What will you have as a cake topper: roses

5. Any wedding news updates: got everything done just picking up last lil details that i cant buy yet

6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: water.....or arnold palmer's half n half

7. What do you do for strength training: lunges n squats with weights...

8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): good i guess i havent gone no where lately except work

9. Weekly wrap up: uneventful....just aggravated...about situations with my mom...n made of honor...
  • vanrunninggirl
    Options

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: none! my weight has been creeping up, i've gained about 1.5 lbs, not sure why, but I'm doing my darnedest not to let it affect me mentally to the point where i just give up. started jillian michaels 30 day shred yesterday, hopefully that helps!

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Went out for sushi with my favourite aunt and cousin and they told me they'll be able to make it to my wedding in Maui (might just be the 2 of them, and it would be great if my uncle and boy cousin were there too but just my aunt and cousin Tamara makes me very happy). I then got to ask Tamara to be my bridesmaid, and that made her VERY happy! :D She's only 20 and she's never done this bridesmaid thing before. Only worry now is she's a major yo-yo body but no matter what size she is she has GIANT knockers, so should be interesting to try to fit her in any particular dress size.

Oh! And my former boss sent me the most GORGEOUS bouquet, orchids, birds of paradise, exotic pincushion thingies, simply AMAZING! as a congratulations for getting engaged. She so shouldn't have, but I'm loving them!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): It was an OK week, went by quickly, could really have used an extra paycheck but other than that, all is good!

4. What will you have as a cake topper: Fresh green cymbidium orchids.

5. Any wedding news updates: Starting to finalize the guestlist, still trying to organize a weekend for my Mom and sister to come down to my city and go dress shopping. It's a beach wedding, thinking of wearing something I invisioned myself in for the ceremony - floor length, but nothing too poofy, probably sweetheart neckline, then changing into a short, knee length party dress for the reception (and surprising my hubby b/c he wants me in something short), what do you guys think?

6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: I'm really into Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch lately, but I think there is a lot of sodium or something in it, because it kind of gives my mouth a funny feeling after I drink it. I also like 10 calorie Vitamin Water.

7. What do you do for strength training: Only the stuff in the 30 day shred...I'm so sore today after not having done weights in about a month. I know from P90x though that you're supposed to change up your weights so your body doesn't get too used to it, and continues to react to the weight lifting. Anyone else have this concern about the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred being the exact same each day until you change to the next level after 10 days?

8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): I took the stairs up 5 stories whenever I took the dog outside (we live on the top floor of a low-rise building), and I usually take Riley out 3-4 times a day. Just by the nature of parking at work, sometimes the parking lot fills up and you have to walk across the street, through the parking lot, up the stairs and to my office. Did that about twice this week, but I never really think about it. Also took the dog for our first springtime LONG *kitten* walk - about 90 minutes, which when walking is LONG for me, I get bored! But I made the mistake of doing it in flip-flops. The next day my lower back was sore, not sure if it was the length of the walk or the fact I did the whole walk in cheap rubber flip-flops.

9. Weekly wrap up: Pretty good except that I'm STILL FAT! I want to be down, not up!!! I think it's the pressure! The getting married and you better look the best you've ever looked in your life pressure! EEK! I will hopefully organize the musician, officiant this week with my wedding planner. All other details can wait until after I get back from my trip to California in the beginning of May.

I'm curious to know how everyone is going to wear their hair also. Post your inspiration pics if you have any, I have long blonde hair and I can't decide whether to wear it up or down.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: Lost 1lb this week and I've lost enough inches that my size 8 jeans can now be pulled down without unbuttoning them fresh out of the dryer.

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I picked my flower girl's dress yesterday and spent the day with her and my cousin yesterday at their house. We were bonding over being in similar places in our lives and it just felt so good because when I was younger I always looked up to her.

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Logging has been a major struggle and my weight creeped up a bit this morning.

4. What will you have as a cake topper: Not having one because they always creeped me out.

5. Any wedding news updates: I have the menu tasting and cake tasting next week and I am so excited. We got our engagement pictures back!

6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: I love love love perierre water, satisfies my soda craving with the flavors but is zero calories.

7. What do you do for strength training: Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones and Billy blanks dvds with the resistance bands.

8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): I have been practicing this for a long time and it is really hard when it is cold and raining. What is a few extra steps? Plus when I worked at the malls we were required to park at the end of the lots always.

9. Weekly wrap up: Struggled with timing this week and my sleep schedule is seriously messed up and I have been sleeping til 11 and feel like I have no time to get the right workout in. Tonight I am making myself go to bed at 10 no matter what because I am going to get up and work out hard tomorrow.
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a good week!

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0.5kg. Pretty happy considering i went a bit nuts last weekend (i weigh on fridays)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Fiance and i went away for the weekend to go to his mate's wedding - he was a groomsman. It was just lovely, and the bride and groom looked so happy. It was so much fun, and there was even a bouncy castle at the reception!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Nothing really - it's been a pretty awesome week!

4. What will you have as a cake topper: hopefully, little sugar recreations of Isaac and I. the cake maker i'm hoping to use makes such cute cakes!

5. Any wedding news updates: Just got a little bit of inspiration from the wedding we went to on the weekend.

6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: Kirks diet creaming soda

7. What do you do for strength training: Weights circuit.

8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): I tried my best, but i wasn't the one driving most of the week! I did park up a hill away from the wedding so i had to walk to and from the car though.

9. Weekly wrap up: It's been a pretty awesome week, just have to get back on the wagon after the wedding though! :)
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: Haven't really weighted myself this week, my clothes are fitting HUGE. Buying smaller sizes. Working out, eating healthy. But I do gotta admit that my cheat meal on Saturday turned into a bad weekend. Oh well, gotta move on. Ready for Monday so I can start a new week fresh! TOM is coming too, so I'm not going to be getting on the scale until its gone LOL

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Best thing ever, went to try on my wedding dress yesterday and the dress I ordered was soo big on me. And realized that I wanted a fitter design, the shop was awesome and I was able to trade it in. The new dress is a dream and its two sizes smaller than the last one.

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Waaay to much work. Been working lots of hours at work, working out, busy with wedding stuff.

4. What will you have as a cake topper: Red orchids will be our cake toppers.

5. Any wedding news updates: I can't believe the wedding is less than 6 weeks away, feels like there is still so much to do. But this week was productive for sure.

6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: I'm pretty simple with my drinks, I love water anyway. But water, mineral water specially with a lil lemon. Unsweetened ice tea. And coconut water too.

7. What do you do for strength training: I'm doing RevAbs at home, but with my busy schedule we are re-starting the program on April 1st. Also doing yoga, pilates and zumba at the gym.

8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): Just joined this challenge. But we are actually doing a 12 week challenge at work as well started Feb 14. I'm the captain for my team at work. So we are taking walks at lunch time and always using the stairs (I bring my heals in a bag LOL)

9. Weekly wrap up: This week has been crazy busy working an average of 12 hours at work, at least I'm getting paid OT which is def going to help with the last minute wedding expenses. But other than that coming home working out. Going to the gym. Handling wedding stuff. This week, got my wedding cake picked out, finalized the wedding dress (as of yest), picked out my hair/makeup girl, so go lots done. Just feels like there is always something else coming up.
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: weight in on wed (I know I will have a gain because last week I was sick and wasn't eating for a week and lost all that weight)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I got this amazing jacket that fits perfect! I love it when nothing needs to be done to it. I also found a dress to wear for Easter and graduation!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): A friend at school flipped out on me because I got an extention on our exam by 2 days since I was so sick last week and couldn't study. I felt like I was in 6th grade with the comments she made to me how unfair it was I got 2 extra days to study.

4. What will you have as a cake topper: Not to sure yet, but we were kind of thinking a sugar monogram.

5. Any wedding news updates: nope. All on hold until I graduate in June

6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: I love tea. Teavana is a store with loose leaf tea and I love all the flavors. No cals and can be made hot or cold! I really dig soda water too...a lot of people think it is gross, haha.

7. What do you do for strength training: planks, push ups, abs, and I use weights when I do the stepper.

8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): OMG I wanted to trip my mom yesterday in the parking lot. It was so dang cold and she was parking at the very last spot in the parking lots! And then we walked an extra 5 rows too far to get the car but it was not there! Then had to walk back those 5 rows to the car and fight against the wind! It was so cold but worth the cals burned.

9. Weekly wrap up: I have had really good days or semi-good days because I ruin it all in the evening. I am really hoping I can get this all under control this week. My mini goal is 15lbs by June 25th. That is about 15lbs and I think I might be able to do it. I am hopin that the new park district group classes I found will enhance my work out. I am thinking of writing a work out plan and putting on my bulitten board so I see it every day.
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 1 pound!! :) I'm 9 lbs down, 2.8lb away from my next mini goal!!
    2. Highlight of the past week: I committed to doing a 5k! I have to officially register but I'm in for sure. One thing I haven't decided yet is whether to do the fun run/walk or the race portion. We will see. Hoping my Boyfriend will run with me or at least cheer me on. But at the very least I am glad he is supportive of my decision! It is good motivation and a new focus besides losing weight (though i want to do that too :)
    3. Lowlight of the past week: It was a little tough overcoming the bad week i had week before last, but I did and it makes me feel stronger :)
    4. What will you have as a cake topper: n/a as you know, but I'm thinking i would do something non-traditional, maybe even one of those spectacular cakes that don't need one :)
    5. Any wedding news updates: n/a
    6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: Starbucks: Venti Iced Passion Tea, no syrup, add 3 splendas (I'm torn between 3 and 4 splendas.) it is ZERO calories and delicious!! It's a little sour without the splenda, so i add that. it's a great Fruity tea, a good flavor for someone who doesn't always prefer tea. This drink is a solution to my Starbucks fix, without all the calories of the other drinks! :) you can also make it at home with the tea bags (Target sells them, or you can buy online.) I haven't figured out the perfect recipe for making at home though.
    7. What do you do for strength training: I don't really...I need to!! I put so much into cardio right now, I did do some strength when i worked with my trainer a couple weeks ago but I don't consistently. I need to find a way to do it regularly.
    8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): Good! I somehow missed this challenge when i was reading it lol :) But i took the stairs every day, up and down 5 flights of stairs twice a day (with the exception of Tuesday when i only did it once.) I need to start parking farther aaway on a consistent basis!
    9. Weekly wrap up: all in all it was a good week! I was excited for that pound, especially since if I compared it to my Monday weight (last week) then it was 3.8 lb down!! Good to know that an off week is NOT the end of the world. I had one night this week on my own (bf had work dinner) and I made good use of it spending over an hour at the gym and enjoying some subway. I'm feeling motivated headed into this week. I want to see a loss this week!! I'm going to stick to the plan i know works (: Thanks for the encouragement ladies! Havea great week!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 1lb! Its been a few weeks since I lost so very excited for this lb!

2. Highlight of the past week: I finished my draft of my thesis. My FH is reading it and editing it for me and then I can turn it into my advisers! I am looking forward to getting this done. Crossing my fingers I can finish in time for May graduation!

Also saw a friend Friday night I had not seen since January and she said I looked "fabulous," always nice to have your hard work recognized!

3. Lowlight of the past week: Had a little too much to drink on Saturday and felt a little crunchy on Sunday. I haven't done this in a long time, and definitely not since starting my journey on MPF 3 months ago, so I was mad at myself. I turned it into a positive, because rather than staying in my PJs feeling sorry for myself. FH and I bundled up and went for a walk in the cold but sunny weather. I felt better after the walk!

4. What will you have as a cake topper: Two mini Adirondack Chairs :o) - We are getting married in the Adirondack Park in NY.

5. Any wedding news updates: no news, trying to get my thesis done before the wedding planning picks up!

6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: Waist Watchers Diet Cream Soda, soooo yummy for a treat!

7. What do you do for strength training: I work out with a trainer twice a week. we do free weights, machines, squats, push-ups, all sorts of fun stuff.

8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): I worked on this all week. Great challenge!

9. Weekly wrap up: Overall a good week. I can't believe it is almost April! Time is flying by too quickly! :noway:
  • heels24
    heels24 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0.8 pounds. Glad to get that loss after a really bad week the week before. One bad week doesn’t ruin us!
    2. Highlight of the past week: Had an awesome weekend in NC doing lots of stuff for the wedding: engagement pics, meeting with coordinator and event designer, tried the rehearsal dinner venue, booked a place for the night of the wedding.
    3. Lowlight of the past week: TOM came a week early again this month, just in time for our trip so I was feeling super bloated and emotional the whole weekend. On top of that, after weeks of weather in the 70s and 80s there, it was 40 degrees and raining the morning of our pictures, so there was no way I could wear the cute dresses that I had bought for the pictures. Had a little breakdown while scrambling for something to wear out of what I packed that I didn’t feel super bloated in. But in the end we had a great time taking the pictures, our photographer was awesome, and she was really excited about how the lighting turned out in the overcast weather.
    4. What will you have as a cake topper: not sure. Depends on what the event designer comes up with so might try to tie in with the overall theme. Might just end up going with flowers.
    5. Any wedding news updates: As of yesterday, the wedding is 5 months away! Like I said, great weekend for planning. Other updates were my MD shower has been scheduled and my sister called me and said she’s going to throw one for me in NC, too. So exciting. And our event designer said she could do our invitations as well. She is super creative and has awesome taste so I’m super psyched she’s going to do the invites too!! Oh and FH is planning the honeymoon as a surprise for me, and he said he booked it all this past week! Can't wait to see what he came up with.
    6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: I like Vitamin Water Zero for a no-calorie sports drink that doesn’t have all the artificial taste. Big Coke Zero fan too.
    7. What do you do for strength training: My yoga and boot camp classes give me a lot of strength training, and I also try do a set of pushups on days when I haven’t done one of those classes.
    8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, etc): I almost always take the stairs, and I already have to park far away for work, but with the challenge I tried to make even more conscious decisions about how and where I walked that would burn more calories. Made sure to jump more curbs during my runs too.
    9. Weekly wrap up: So glad it was a great week after the awful one I had before. Feel gross and bloated right now due to TOM but just trying to not focus on that and stick with the plan, especially now that all of the wedding stuff is really coming together.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    bump
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    1. Name: Brittany
    2. Age: 22
    3. City: Louisville, KY
    4. Occupation: Office Clerk
    5. Wedding date: October 11th 2011
    6. Fiancés name: Andrew
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: Four years
    8. Heaviest weight:279.7 (started mfp at 275)
    9. Goal weight and date:160's close to 159 at 10/02/11
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Zumba/treadmill/swimming/dancing/bike riding
    11. Favorite healthy food: Oranges

-Wasn't sure if I could start the Mission even if its week 13 for everyone else so I will start on week 14.-
  • minni2906
    minni2906 Posts: 182
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: .2lbs Hey, anything counts!!!!
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): We finalized the design of the wedding cake. I CANNOT wait to see how it turns out!!!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): My sister [MOH] is on my last nerve. She complains that she doesn't have money to do wedding stuff [get her nails done, buy shoes, etc.] but then TWO WEEKS before the wedding, she punches a hole in her nose!!!!!!! (she got it pierced) UGH!
    4. What will you have as a cake topper: A sparkle-y letter C for Callaghan
    5. Any wedding news updates: Everything is finalized. Ready for the big day, SATURDAY!!!!! :]
    6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: Diet Mtn Dew.
    7. What do you do for strength training: Nothing in particular.
    8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, etc.): Well, I 'd say. I don't mind walking. It's the crunches I can't do, haha.
    9. Weekly wrap up: Only five days until my wedding!!!!!!!!!!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options

4. What will you have as a cake topper: Two mini Adirondack Chairs :o) - We are getting married in the Adirondack Park in NY.

I love that!!!! Way to tie in a "theme." What color are they going to be?
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    1. Name: Brittany
    3. City: Louisville, KY
    4. Occupation: Office Clerk
    5. Wedding date: October 11th 2011
    6. Fiancés name: Andrew
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: Four years
    8. Heaviest weight:279.7 (started mfp at 275)
    9. Goal weight and date:160's close to 159 at 10/02/11
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Zumba/treadmill/swimming/dancing/bike riding
    11. Favorite healthy food: Oranges

-Wasn't sure if I could start the Mission even if its week 13 for everyone else so I will start on week 14.-

You can start this week! Just copy and paste the week 13 questions into a post and your in! Welcome to the group :)
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options

9. Weekly wrap up: I have had really good days or semi-good days because I ruin it all in the evening. I am really hoping I can get this all under control this week. My mini goal is 150lbs by June 25th. That is about 15lbs and I think I might be able to do it. I am hopin that the new park district group classes I found will enhance my work out. I am thinking of writing a work out plan and putting on my bulitten board so I see it every day.

OMG!!! I thought my mini goal for June 25th was 150lbs but it is really 155lbs! That is like 10lbs (maybe even less) I can so do this! I am sitting at Caribou taking a break from studying. I am thinking about the progress that i have made overall since I started my "journey." It is so hard not breaking out in tears right now! hahah :blushing: I have had my ups and downs (I think everyone does). But overall, I have lost almost 40lbs! And I dont really have that much more to lose, I didn't notice how close I am to my goal and how fast the wedding is comming up. My mom asked me yesterday "Do you have any plans for dress shopping in June when your aunt and cousin come in town?" I started to like freak out! The time is just flying by and I want to have the "wedding body" when I start to dress shop. I dont think I will be totally happy trying on dresses and still being over weight. I guess I am not that over weight any more. I need to lose like 5 more lbs to get into the "healthy" BMI range.

Sorry for my long post. I have just been collecting thoughts lately and wanted to share :tongue:. With school taking up so much of my time, I have really missed posting and spending time on here like I used to. I think I might try to be a bit more active on here again because it really keeps me motived reading everyone's post and I miss everyone! Thanks for all the support. Love you all! :heart:
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was MIA last week...ooops. It was really busy and I was grumpy.

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: None. But it is ok because TOM was here and I went a little crazy, was just happy not to gain.

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Went shopping thursday with my fiance. I tried on a ton of stuff and felt pretty good about myself. Ended up buying a dress (maybe rehearsel dinner?), shorts, and two shirts.

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Darn TOM. I was fine during the days, but in the evenings when I was relaxing I would splurge.

4. What will you have as a cake topper: a mini version of my bouquet to be used as the toss bouquet.

5. Any wedding news updates: Tasted wedding cakes! Yum definitely going with a small town baker.

6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: Water and Cherry Coke Zero.

7. What do you do for strength training: P90X ah!

8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): I was MIA. But I always take the stairs and I am not afraid to walk.

9. Weekly wrap up: It was a rollercoaster week, but I hope to turn it into a loss this week. Vacation on the beach next week so I am not sure how much I will be around. Have a great week ladies!!!
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: Monthly weigh in next week :)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): My show is going well- great audiences, great reviews- and the audition workshop I taught this weekend went AWESOME :)

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): I am still super sick. It's been two weeks since I've had a good sleep because of my cough. My ears hurt non stop. And I don't know where all this snot in my head could possibly be coming from. I'm on antibiotics and steroids and nothing is helping. It sucks. It's inhibiting my workouts and all I want to eat is crap. :(

4. What will you have as a cake topper: I want a carrot wedding cake with bride and groom bunnies on top. As a little girl I never had a full plan of a "dream wedding", all I've ever known I've wanted is that carrot cake with bride and groom bunnies. Yep.

5. Any wedding news updates: We decided to stick up to my fiance's mother and tell her even though she wants a big wedding for us with everyone they are related to and know invited- we want a small one, and that's what we will have. I have been stressing about this since the start of the engagement and we decided it's not worth it. It's about us being happy, not her. So guest list will be decreasing from about 300 to under 100 :):)

6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: Black coffee. It pumps through my veins. I'm also a big tea drinker. For low cal alcoholic drinks I do a flavored vodka (like absolut citron) and soda water. I think it's usually about 70-80 cal per cocktail.

7. What do you do for strength training: Free weights, pilates, yoga

8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): I always do this. It's actually one of the first steps I made toward weight loss back when I was at 320. It helps with other stress too, because driving around parking lots to find a "good" spot is stressful, just pulling in and parking at the back and walking is much easier :)

9. Weekly wrap up: I really hope I feel better soon. Being sick and busy is not fun. I want to feel healthy again!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 299 Member
    Options

I love that!!!! Way to tie in a "theme." What color are they going to be?

They are red to go with the fall color accents we are using :happy:
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    1. Name: Rachelle
    3. City: Estevan Canada
    4. Occupation: Hairstylist/Owner
    5. Wedding date: summer 2012
    6. Fiancés name: Craig
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 3 yrs in october
    8. Heaviest weight: 155
    9. Goal weight and date: 120 June 1st
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Dancing, Boxercize, Running
    11. Favorite healthy food: Protein Shakes

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 1.1 pound
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Went out for a movie date with the man
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Fought with my mother
    4. What will you have as a cake topper: Bride/Groom
    5. Any wedding news updates: no
    6. Share your favorite low-calorie or no-calorie drink: Water, with crystal light
    7. What do you do for strength training: Lift weights
    8. How did you do with the week 12 challenge (parking far away, using curbs, ect): Just started this so wasnt involved the other week before
    9. Weekly wrap up: Ready for next week to start
    3602473.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    update: picked up my wedding favors.....little cake boxes filled with lindt chocolates 3 diff flavors...mint ,raspberry,spring mix (reg chocolate on outside and white chocolate inside) recieved these as a gift for my wedding from aunt who helped my mom with her wedding...=) like a second mother to me...i couldnt believe she did this for us! they are so cute ...here's a pic of my wedding favors...

tn.jpg