Need Friends who will STAY!!!

2»

Replies

• i'm here for the duration and this is a journey, one day at a time. Anyone friend me up and I am here for YOU anytime. ;) Colleen in Seattle area.
  • doitday
    doitday Posts: 59
    i'm going to be around for a long time too...hormones are a $%^&*...Just sent you a pal request?
  • treena99
    treena99 Posts: 37 Member
    Hello everyone,
    I joined MFP a couple months ago & since then I have loss & gained the same 10lbs multiple times, I have struggled with my weight loss since November 2009 when I had a hysterectomy, since then I went from 180 to 230, I am currently 220. I had a couple of friends on here but they abandoned me because I back slid & went off my diet, I'm looking for people on here who really know that this is a challenge & not easy, I need motivated, creative people who are willing to share tips & receipes even, to help me with my weight loss & I will do the same. I won't even quit trying to lose weight! :flowerforyou:

I would never abandon you. :noway: I have been here all this time. Today makes my 60th day. I am here for you. :flowerforyou: My diary is always open. :drinker:
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Happy for you, or anyone else, to friend me. I love sharing everyone's journey - the highs and the lows.
  • MichelleMcWain
    MichelleMcWain Posts: 66 Member
    I too have tried losing weight more times than I can count. I have been overweight my whole life but this is the biggest I have ever been. I am so tired of being tired.. thats one of the reasons why I am making a lifestyle change, not just dieting. I eat when I am bored, when I'm watching tv, I eat out way too much. So I am trying not to do those things. I have been on MFP for 2 weeks and have lost 20lbs. I can't see it, but it feels good to know that all my hard work is paying off. Feel free to add me, I am doing this by myself for the first time. I always try to get someone to diet with me because I think I can't motivate myself. But I have come to realize I am the only one that can change myself, not other people. I have my 5 year old daughter cheering me on, and even doing the Zumba Fitness on the wii with me! Good luck on your journey!!
This discussion has been closed.