I WANT TO FIND A MAN...

marnieinMB
marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
ON THIS WEBSITE WHO IS NOT LOOKING FOR WOMEN TO HIT ON. I REPEATEDLY GET MESSAGES FROM SLEEZE BALLS.

I AM HERE FOR DIETING HELP AND SUPPORT. THATS ALL!!!!

Replies

• jrt9999
    jrt9999 Posts: 114
    Promise I won't hit on you... My wife is all that I can handle :smile:
  • EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Promise I won't hit on you... My wife is all that I can handle :smile:

same here
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    I am a serial flirt but I will not make sleezy comments or hit on you.
  • JD1805
    JD1805 Posts: 45
    If you read my profile you would have seen i was not hitting on you because i am GAY and you are not a guy. !!!!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Just keep blocking them and you can report them too.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    If you read my profile you would have seen i was not hitting on you because i am GAY and you are not a guy. !!!!

Haha! love it!
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    hahahahahaa ME too. lol i've blocked at least three. it flatters me but then pisses me off at the same time but then... makes me appreciate that my bf is... a gentleman most of the time
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Haha there was an epic tread on here about this the other day, it got locked though :(
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    That's what the block button is for.

I doubt posting a topic called "I WANT TO FIND A MAN..." will attract any more attention from sleeze balls or anything like that. :indifferent:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Taso is right. All the sleeze balls are circling this thread like hungry sharks - zippers down and pick-up lines at the ready.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member

I doubt posting a topic called "I WANT TO FIND A MAN..." will attract any more attention from sleeze balls or anything like that. :indifferent:

My thoughts exactly. In fact if I were a man I might just send a request to you after seeing this just for fun.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member

Good point. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    LOL this whole thread is just.....funny!!
    =)
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    The title of this thread makes me think of Juwanna Mann.

Random.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Lol.. Yea remember that while this is a great site, its still the internet so you get all types
  • Really? I haven't had that problem. I never thought of anyone looking to hook up on a diet website. Hmmm. Maybe it's a compliment for you. Just ignore them. :)
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Taso is right. All the sleeze balls are circling this thread like hungry sharks - zippers down and pick-up lines at the ready.

Love this!!! lol :laugh:
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    This thread is so making me laugh, just ignore them cause all the guys I have met on here have been respectful. Flirting is fun but being sleazy with comments is not good luck!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Oh dang I must be doing something right then cause I do not have this problem, but I see so many that complain about it.

I agree with the above comments that suggest to remove them, block them if it gets worse, and report them if it comes down to it. :drinker:
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    I've gotten messaged by both super great guys and a few total loser weirdos on here. My profile clearly says I'm happily married so I'm assuming they must be aware of that fact. The vast majority have just wanted to pay me a compliment in which case I'm grateful for the encouragement. ;)
This discussion has been closed.