I WANT TO FIND A MAN...

Replies

• MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    I'm obviously doing something wrong.
    No one's hit on me yet. :laugh:
  • I don't know i feel a little left out.... I never get hit on? Ha ha ha ha kinda of an ego crusher.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Heeeeeey. I know you... lol ;) youre doin awesome btw!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    I don't know i feel a little left out.... I never get hit on? Ha ha ha ha kinda of an ego crusher.

Maybe it's your picture with those darling children! I have to admit that nobody has hit on me yet, either. Maybe I need to change my stats and make myself taller, thinner and bigger chested. Acutally, never mind! I have a man and even though he is skinny, I think I will keep him!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Over 1100 views.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Only Forky hits on me. pouty.gif
  • Haha, and none on me, not with anything....:laugh: :laugh: ..oh my, this is getting bad...:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Haha, and none on me, not with anything....:laugh: :laugh: ..oh my, this is getting bad...:noway: :noway: :noway:

:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Well -- I have to join the ranks of those not being hit on. Not that I want to be (although it's always a half handed compliment IMO) I just want to focus on ME ME ME right now -- and when able to -- offer support to my friends on here.
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Do sleeze posts burn more calories than non-sleeze posts?
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Taso is right. All the sleeze balls are circling this thread like hungry sharks - zippers down and pick-up lines at the ready.

I just realized that I was circling this thread. But I remembered I was gay.

:embarassed:

peace.gif

"Strangers in the night...exchanging glances."

:laugh:

Hey you two ... get a room! :bigsmile:
  • just block them? trying to get attention or what? you posted a thread that says 'i want to find a man' . Good luck with your 'problem'
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Well -- I have to join the ranks of those not being hit on. Not that I want to be (although it's always a half handed compliment IMO) I just want to focus on ME ME ME right now -- and when able to -- offer support to my friends on here.

<---- Also Never Hit on! lol!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    I'm obviously doing something wrong.
    No one's hit on me yet. :laugh:

lol Ditto that!
  • kflanny
    kflanny Posts: 2
    Too.... Funny..... There may have been a better way to go about the problem. Ha ha.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    I never notice it if/when I get it on. I always just assume people are being friendly. Not "friendly", friendly.

I'm an idiot.
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    I never notice it if/when I get it on. I always just assume people are being friendly. Not "friendly", friendly.

I'm an idiot.
    You mean you were hit on but didn't know it? :smile:
  • extreme1der
    extreme1der Posts: 14 Member
    Now that is funny!
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    *raises hand* Guy here. There ARE a lot of sleezeballs on here but it's NOTHING compared to www.BodyBuilding.com I'm a member there and a lot of those guys just ooze STDs and tanning spray.
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member

I think this is the funniest thing I've read all year!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.