NHL Playoffs!!

Options
newsammy11
newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
Hey guys&gals, yeah I'm back at it with another hockey post, haha! I just can't help myself. Being that the season is dwindling down before our eyes, I've got a few questions for yinz!

Bubble teams: Who makes the final cut? (East and West)

Will there be a "cinderella" team this year?

& who are your favorites to make it to the finals, & who wins it all?

If you have seen my hockey posts before, you know I'm an avid Pens fan, sooo I end this post with a LETS GO PENS! :tongue:

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Flyers are of course my favorite and they are going to win!! Haha that is if they dont choke :mad: have seen some of that recently and im not liking it!!
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    Goooooo PENS!!!!!!!!!
  • GettingFit45
    GettingFit45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Although the last few games have had a bad odour...I'm a Habs fan thru and thru. :drinker:

GO HABS! Price, Cammy & Pk are my fav players.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    where are all the hockey fans?! :noway:
  • chicadelnorte
    Options
    I love my Minnesota Wild...for awhile thought they might make it into the playoffs,:ohwell: but they're not looking too hot right now:ohwell:
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Even though we've been horrible, gotta stick with the Thrashers :)

but if they dont make the cut as a bubble team, i'll have to go with the Bruins
  • NathanBurton
    Options
    I bleed red. Huge flames fan. It's getting pretty tight at the bottom of the west though. They need to win the majority of their remaining games to have a shot at 7th or 8th. Big game on tuesday against the Ducks. GO FLAMES GO
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wings....as long as we have a couple of healthy goalies!!
  • newsammy11
    Options
    Poor Thrashers! I really thought this was the year :/ I'm still keeping the hope!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look as though my beloved Leafs are going to make the dance in spite of a fairly decent late season push. I think you gotta like the Canucks and Flyers for the final, but this is the NHL so anything goes.
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    HUGE Canucks fan, even though I live in London now I've always followed them in London since I left Vancouver 11 years ago.
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look as though my beloved Leafs are going to make the dance in spite of a fairly decent late season push. I think you gotta like the Canucks and Flyers for the final, but this is the NHL so anything goes.

I'm REALLY hoping the Canucks keep up the good form and don't let their success so far go to their heads.
  • redwngs13
    redwngs13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wings....as long as we have a couple of healthy goalies!!
    Yeeeaaah, that's not looking so good right now. But at least we have a pretty solid 3rd string goalie with MacDonald.

LET'S GO RED WINGS! 20th consecutive playoff appearance!
  • newsammy11
    Options
    The playoffs shall be interesting for the Pens to say the least. They are 4-13-6 (I think, don't quote me) against Eastern Conference "playoff" teams and 0-7 when playing them at home. Not to mention our powerplay is 3 for the last 59. :noway:

Goaltending has been stellar but I wish the offense would pick it up a bit. & how about a regulation win? :laugh:
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    Pens are definitely struggling to score. A goal less per game since 87 has been out. Defense has been stellar though, for the most part. PP is ridiculous!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options

I'm REALLY hoping the Canucks keep up the good form and don't let their success so far go to their heads.

I am a huge Canuck fan......................Go Canucks Go!!! I think they have a great shot to win the cup this year!!! They are on a great role right now, I hope it continues into the playoffs!!!
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Although the last few games have had a bad odour...I'm a Habs fan thru and thru. :drinker:

GO HABS! Price, Cammy & Pk are my fav players.

Yep, Vive les Canadiens! I hope CBC gets it right this year and actually broadcasts their games. Stuck in the boonies without cable or satellite....
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    GO HABS!!! Born and raised in Montreal (now living in the depressing land of Ottawa Senators fans) and I'm pretty damn obsessed with our boys! I'm dedicated, no matter what.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Fleury could definitely use some offensive help, but I still think we have a good chance to advance. Definitely not going to win it all unless Sid does come back. Gotta love the fight in the team though.
  • Mightytaco84
    Mightytaco84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Let's Go Sabres!