NHL Playoffs!!

Options

Replies

• Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Ducks are going to rock the Pred's tonight!

YES they will!!!

GO DUCKS!!!!
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    LETS GO PENS!!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Go Wings!!!
  • Mission4Life
    Options
    Redwings All the way!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Woooohoooo can't wait for the game tonite!!! Go Canucks Go!!!! I say Canucks in 5 games!!!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Think Canucks should take Hawks in 5 games....they better!

I like the Flyers too - but they haven't looked so hot lately...T-Bay could be a sleeper in the East - and if Boston rolls, never know!

I'm on the bandwagon!!!
    GO CANUCKS
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    LETS GO BLUE JACKETS!!!!!!!!

Oh wait.....
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Canucks all the Way!!!!! Na Na Na Na Good-bye Blackhawks!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    LETS GO BLUE JACKETS!!!!!!!!

Oh wait.....

LOLOL ... I know, right? I love 'em though ...
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is going around on Facebook, funny status for us Canuck fans:

"Put this as your status if you know someone/are related to someone who suffers from being a Chicago Blackhawks fan. Being a Blackhawks fan is a real disorder and should be taken seriously. There is still no known cure for CBF and sympathy does not help. But we can raise awareness....90% of ...Blackhawks fans wont repost this ...because ............they don't know how to copy and paste.
    (GO CANUCKS GO!!)"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: All in good fun if you are Blackhawk fan!!
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Our Father, who art in Rogers Arena, hockey be thy name, thy will be done. The Cup WILL be WON on ICE as well as IN THE STANDS, give us this day, our hockey sticks and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination but deliver us to VICTORY, in the name of the FANS, Canucks and the HOLY PUCK. AMEN
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Our Father, who art in Rogers Arena, hockey be thy name, thy will be done. The Cup WILL be WON on ICE as well as IN THE STANDS, give us this day, our hockey sticks and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination but deliver us to VICTORY, in the name of the FANS, Canucks and the HOLY PUCK. AMEN

Love it!!! :laugh: :laugh: Amen!!!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Go Wings!
  • Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    GO BOLTS! GOING TO BE BRINGING THAT CUP BACK TO TAMPA!
  • RyanFiscus
    RyanFiscus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Life long wings fan. Canucks over the Caps in six for the final. BUT until then GO WINGS!
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Canucks over the Caps in six for the final. BUT until then GO WINGS!

As a Canuck fan I so agree with that!! :laugh: :drinker:

Anyone like it when it goes in OT?? I love it, makes the game more intense and more exciting since any moment someone will score and the game is over..................I remember one year when the Canucks went into 3OT's, was so great but intense :laugh: :laugh:
  • vanfox23
    vanfox23 Posts: 110
    Options
    We bleed black and gold at my house for the Pens and the Steelers!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh is my hometown, and the professional teams here (typically) kick butt so - GO PENS!
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Go Canucks GO! This is the first year I haven't had tickets so I'm SURE they'll make it all the way:D
  • BassClarinetist
    Options
    GO BLACKHAWKS!! GO FOR BACK-TO-BACK STANLEY CUPS!!