Twenty "Pound" Somethings Week 2

Options
124»

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    hey everyone HAppy Friday!!

kristin you have a good time tonight!!!!

dinner???? dont cook on fridays maybe a salad somewhere

exercise LAUNDRY BLAHHHHHH........ sheets and towels for my villas tommorow

have a good day!!

Hey thanks! I WILL have fun tonight! Not going to worry too much! I like the idea of NOT cooking on Fridays! Too bad the hubby would probably think I was crazy since I cook EVERY night! Oh well. And I get the pleasure of doing laundry tomorrow! Oh boy!!! You have fun rogers!!!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    good morning!!
    well its saturday this is where i always have problems on the weekends. i dont eat on schedule and always seem to consume way too little or way too much. so my goal for today is to stay on track

breakfast protien cereal with fat free milk ,
    3 cups of coffee

luch: will be cleaning villas so i will take a fiber bar and some fruit with me

dinner grilled chicken and some fresh veggies or a salad (have to go grocery shopping)

exercise 4 hours of big cleaning scrubbing toliets, showers and kitchens. aand lots of lugging heavy laundry bags

maybe a walk later or the treadmill depending on if im tired or not

have a great day
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning! Well....last night I had a BLAST, drank a TON, and danced my butt off!!! Today I'm going to try and eat light and I just got home from a hour of running at the gym. SO...feeling pretty good right now. Here's what I ate so far:

Breakfast:
    1 c. Multigrain Cheerios, 1/2 c. Skim milk, 1 med. banana, 10 red raspberries, 1 multivitamin, 2 c. coffee with 2 tbsp. creamer.

AM Snack:
    Soft baked Kashi TLC Blackberry Graham bar

And now it's 2:30, I'm gonna shower and then probably make myself a BIG salad as a lunch/dinner. We are going to watch some stock-car races tonight so I doubt I'll have any thing else for dinner. Just gonna take some healthy snacks with me and drink LOTS of water. Tomorrow I should be back to a normal day and eat ALL my calories for the day!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend so far!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    things going as planned for the company for the weekend. we ate lunch out, but, we had walked all over charleston. lots of walking, oh damn should have put on pedometer. oh well, tomorrow we are having a bbq. i have my fat free hot dogs and just making enough potato salad for the day. we shall see what the scale says on tuesday morning. passed on the candy stores, and beenie wafers downtown. well getting time to take dog out and hope bed soon. i am tired :yawn:
    hope y'all have a great weekend.
    talk to you tomorrow....chipper
  • dthughes
    dthughes Posts: 39
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I lost two inches overall!!!! I am so excited.

I had my morning coffee and then one whole grain blueberry waffle plain.

I can finally eat!!!!

Hope that everyone is having a restful weekend. My Sunday is going to be quiet... well that is as quiet as it can be with a two year old :laugh:

Tina
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Sorry it's SO late in the day for me to post! Yesterday I was good...stayed within calories. Had a hot dog while we were out watching Stock Car racing. And I had a McDonalds Asian Salad as a late lunch. Also ran for an hour.

Today I've done well also although made some poor choices, stayed under my limit. Here's what I've had:

Breakfast:
    2 c. coffee with 2 tbsp. Sugar Free vanilla caramel creamer, Lenders Blueberry Bagel with 2 tbsp fat free strawberry cream cheese, 8 oz. Diet cran-grape juice, 1 multivitamin, 1 med. banana.

AM snack:
    Soft-baked Kashi TLC blackberry graham bar

Lunch:
    28 Flour Tostitos chips (2 servings), 1 2% milk string cheese, 1 med. apple.

Afternoon snack:
    8 Big marshmallows (oops!:noway: ), 100 calorie pack chocolate granola bites.

Dinner:
    1 whole wheat Carb balance fajita, 1/2 egg beaters single cup with 1/4 c. free shredded mozzarella, 1/8 c. mushrooms, 1/8 c. spinach.

Exercise--I ran/incline intervals for 1 hour on the treadmill.

So...I still have about 500 calories remaining for the day. Not sure what I'll have yet, but I'll figure something out.

**On another note, I'm still having some issues going to the bathroom...even after relief on Friday from the special, never-failing laxatives! Wish my body would just go back to normal! SO...not sure what the scale will say for Tuesday, but I was down...so let's hope I still am! This is SO Frustrating!!!!!**

Well...I wish you all good luck! Have a great rest of the evening and I'll check back tomorrow!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning! Happy Monday!:flowerforyou: One more day until a new weight and a new week to this challenge! Seems like everyone is doing well! Let's keep it up!!!

Here's the meal plan for the day:

Breakfast:
    1 c. multigrain cheerios, 1/2 c. skim milk, 1 med. banana, 8 oz. diet cran-grape juice, 1 multivitamin.

AM Snacks:
    1 soft-baked Kashi TLC Blackberry graham bar, 2 c. coffee, 2 tbsp. sugar free Vanilla caramel creamer

Lunch:
    1 whole wheat carb balance fajita, 1/2 single c. egg beaters, 1/4 c. shred cheddar cheese, 1/8 c. spinach, 1/8 c. mushrooms, 1 AE Yo Lite yogurt, 14 baby carrots, dt. coke.

Afternoon Snacks:
    1 med. apple, 100 cal pack almonds, 100 cal pack chocolate granola bites, Nature Valley Pecan Crunch granola bar.

Dinner:
    1 c. HomeMade Creamy Mac & Cheese (for recipe see "Healthier mac & Cheese?" thread), HomeMade basic Salad with Spritzer dressing.

PM Snacks:
    1/2 c. Sherbet with 2 tbsp. cool whip free.

Workout plan--1/2 hour running at the gym and 1 hour Body Pump class.

SO...this is the plan for today! Everything should go well. My metabolism is still acting funny, so we'll see what the scale says tomorrow! Keep at it friends!!!:flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Good morning folks!

Well, I must say I'm proud of myself right now. I had a relatively stressful weekend (and sadly the stress will continue for a while - it's a LONG story but there's a chance we may have to declare bankruptcy :noway: :cry: ...we rent and so on so it wouldn't be like losing our home but a really $#itty situation regardless!) but I'm NOT tempted to make up for my stress with eating. It's *almost* enough to compensate for this possible financial bombshell.

I'll try to post my meals later - busy day ahead!

Happy Monday everyone and let's stick to it!! :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning folks!

Well, I must say I'm proud of myself right now. I had a relatively stressful weekend (and sadly the stress will continue for a while - it's a LONG story but there's a chance we may have to declare bankruptcy :noway: :cry: ...we rent and so on so it wouldn't be like losing our home but a really $#itty situation regardless!) but I'm NOT tempted to make up for my stress with eating. It's *almost* enough to compensate for this possible financial bombshell.

I'm sorry to hear about your so-called stress! I'd be in a PANIC! But sounds like you have control of yourself...so GOOD JOB!:flowerforyou: We are here if you ever need to talk!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kristin :flowerforyou:

It's a really big deal to me to see that this prospect isn't making me bottom out. IF this should happen, it's around for 6 years of my life, but the fact that food isn't what I'm looking to for comfort is a change that will matter for the rest of my life :smile:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good for you! I've very proud! :flowerforyou:
  • dthughes
    dthughes Posts: 39
    Options
    Just keep thinking positive. My husband and I have been looking at the same thing. It is a hard situation ... and it makes it harder when their are little ones involved. I have found a solution to my part but my husbands ... well like you said it's around for six years. I wish you all the luck and patience. Keep yourself healthy!!!

Here if you need someone to vent to.

Tina
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Well...I'm getting ready to head to the gym for my Monday workout, then home for dinner....then to the grocery store to get some food to maybe help with my little problem! Argh!:explode: My tummy feels like it wants to blow up!!! I hope I can fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the new post tomorrow, but scared about the new weigh in! :frown:

Have a good evening friends!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options

Afternoon Snacks:
    1 med. apple, 100 cal pack almonds, 100 cal pack chocolate granola bites, Nature Valley Pecan Crunch granola bar.

Dinner:
    1 c. HomeMade Creamy Mac & Cheese (for recipe see "Healthier mac & Cheese?" thread), HomeMade basic Salad with Spritzer dressing.

PM Snacks:
    1/2 c. Sherbet with 2 tbsp. cool whip free.

Workout plan--1/2 hour running at the gym and 1 hour Body Pump class.

So...I actually ended up NOT eating the almonds and instead of Mac and Cheese we had turkey brats and corn on the cob. But I still stayed within calories. My workout went as planned and I did have Sherbet and cool whip this evening. Just took a laxative again...my tummy is totally bunched up and hard like rock. I bought a bunch of things to try naturally to help...hopefully I can go back to normal! But tonight it's a laxative. I'll start a new thread in the morning...or if anyone is up and on here before me, go ahead with the week 3 thread!

Good night friends!!!:yawn: