Wake up MFP!!!

Options
KrisKabob
KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
Where is everyone!?!?! Get some coffee and get to messaging my lovely MFP friends!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:

I MISS YOU ALL!!! :wink: :tongue: :happy:

:heart: Kris

Replies

• KrisKabob
    Options
    Where is everyone!?!?! Get some coffee and get to messaging my lovely MFP friends!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:

I MISS YOU ALL!!! :wink: :tongue: :happy:

:heart: Kris
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    :yawn: I'm here. I haven't had my coffee yet though... still sipping on my SF Carnation thing which I'm growing quite :sick: of.... No matter... how is everyone this fine morning?:smokin:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Yeah, its been really quiet. Whats up? You yanks still suffering from the 4th of july drinking? lol
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Glad to see someone is out there! The message boards are empty this morning... maybe there's a lot of vacationers this week... :huh:

How ya doin' holmes??? :bigsmile: :drinker: :happy:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Yeah, its been really quiet. Whats up? You yanks still suffering from the 4th of july drinking? lol

I know!!! I have been super busy at work lately and when I finally get a chance to hang with my MFP pals no one is messaging!!! What's up with that??? Haha!!! :laugh:

I have news...
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    You all must be on the west coast...I've been up a while! Doing great with the day so far!
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    News?
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

I know!!! I have been super busy at work lately and when I finally get a chance to hang with my MFP pals no one is messaging!!! What's up with that??? Haha!!! :laugh:

I have news...

have you decided to come to Wales and start our affair? lol
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    No... I'm over here on the East coast... Georgia. Yeah, I have news... I am going to do a post about it later... no big deal... I'm not prego or anything... at least, I don't think so... haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :yawn: Still waking up! The last few weeks have been busy for me.
    What news have you?
  • mholmes
    Options
    Can't wait to hear the news. And me too... East Coast WOOT-WOOT! South Cakalaky (or how ever that stupid slang is spelled) :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    Options

I have news...

O' yeah, baby!!! heehee... Al... don't tell everyone!!!:smooched:
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Hope it's good news! I'll keep an eye out...I'm intrigued!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

I have news...

O' yeah, baby!!! heehee... Al... don't tell everyone!!!:smooched:

opps
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    So where are all the MFP frequenters??? They must all be on vacation... :glasses:
  • mholmes
    Options
    waveemoticon.gif YOO-HOO!! Shannon, Soup, Tami, all of ya where are you guys?
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Imma here!
    A bit busy with planning a bridal shower:grumble:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Imma here!

Hey girly!!! Who's shower ya plannin'???
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    offtobed.gif I'm up, I'm up. :yawn:

What's all the yelling about?? :smooched:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Imma here!

Hey girly!!! Who's shower ya plannin'???
    Hiya Kristation!

My sis in-laws.. *sigh*
    I have the games done. Just need a menu. Gotta find out what are her likes and dislikes.
    Ah screw it... I'll just go with what I like:tongue: