Wake up MFP!!!

Options

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Imma here!
    A bit busy with planning a bridal shower:grumble:

Hey girly!!! Who's shower ya plannin'???
    Hiya Kristation!

My sis in-laws.. *sigh*
    I have the games done. Just need a menu. Gotta find out what are her likes and dislikes.
    Ah screw it... I'll just go with what I like:tongue:

Hmmm.... Are you dining in or out? Like is it a BBQ style or out at a restaraunt?
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Imma here!

Hiya Kristation!

My sis in-laws.. *sigh*
    I have the games done. Just need a menu. Gotta find out what are her likes and dislikes.

Hmmm.... Are you dining in or out? Like is it a BBQ style or out at a restaraunt?
    The shower is in October. It will be held at her mom in-law to be's house.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Good morning Kris and all!!!

Kris - how's your progress? :flowerforyou:

24 hours to our vacation! Kid free!!!! (I love them dearly, and will miss them, but it's pretty exciting! We can leave the hotel AFTER 6:00 p.m.!!!!). :wink: :drinker:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Imma here!

Hiya Kristation!

My sis in-laws.. *sigh*

The shower is in October. It will be held at her mom in-law to be's house.

Awe! You're a sweet sis-in-law!!! Have fun! And just go with what you like... I'm sure she will appreciate whatever you do! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • KrisKabob
    Options

24 hours to our vacation! Kid free!!!! (I love them dearly, and will miss them, but it's pretty exciting! We can leave the hotel AFTER 6:00 p.m.!!!!). :wink: :drinker:

Mornin' girly! Actually, my progress stinks... BUT that's okay... I have just been SO BUSY lately. It's been hard to get in my exercise (although I managed to exercise quite a bit last week) and eat healthy all the time.

Awe! Fun!!! I can't wait til' our vacation in August!!! Yay! Take lots of pics to post!!! Where ya' goin'?
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    G'mornin.....enjoying my cup of java....I save it for work while check MFP out:happy:

It is sooooooo humid here with a system in the gulf, no matter that it's going towards TX and not LA, it's pulling moisture in so bad that when you step outside it feels like you've just taken a shower!! UGH!

Shannon, I absolutely LOVE your smileys, I don't even want to know where you go get them because I look forward to the new ones that you put up with your posts.

Have a great day all:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Melanie
  • AJCM
    Options

Mornin' girly! Actually, my progress stinks... BUT that's okay... I have just been SO BUSY lately. It's been hard to get in my exercise (although I managed to exercise quite a bit last week) and eat healthy all the time.

Awe! Fun!!! I can't wait til' our vacation in August!!! Yay! Take lots of pics to post!!! Where ya' goin'?

Don't worry about the progress! Mine has slowed - but after the vacation, the cottage, and all that comes with summer, I'm going to buckle down and lose the last few lbs.

We're going to San Diego! We're quite excited. Our parents our older, so we NEVER get overnight babysitters (and my parents agreed to a week!!!), so we are just so thrilled to get a little break and just lay on the beach, or go out for drinks at night. Where are you headed in August?
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    offtobed.gif I'm up, I'm up. :yawn:

What's all the yelling about?? :smooched:

Girl - Get a cup of Joe and talk to us!!! WE NEED YOU SHANNON!!! :laugh: :sad:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

aaawww...like a *kitten* at a truck stop. :blushing:
  • KrisKabob
    Options

Don't worry about the progress! Mine has slowed - but after the vacation, the cottage, and all that comes with summer, I'm going to buckle down and lose the last few lbs.

We're going to San Diego! We're quite excited. Our parents our older, so we NEVER get overnight babysitters (and my parents agreed to a week!!!), so we are just so thrilled to get a little break and just lay on the beach, or go out for drinks at night. Where are you headed in August?

I would be okay if I could just find some time (or energy when I have time) to prepare my meals! I have been eating on the go which we all know equals weight-gain or weight-mantenance. A lot of times I don't even eat at all b/c there aren't any good choices at the time. Some times I think that's even worse than eating a little bit of a bad choice, ya know?

FUN!!! I've heard San Diego is beautiful! Enjoy your time with your hubby - I'm sure you two need it! I can'wait to hear all about it.

We are going to New Smyrna Beach in FL in August. We went there for the first time last year and had a blast! So we decided to return there this year. The place we stayed last year and are staying at this year makes the whole trip amazing! We can't wait!
  • AJCM
    Options

I would be okay if I could just find some time (or energy when I have time) to prepare my meals! I have been eating on the go which we all know equals weight-gain or weight-mantenance. A lot of times I don't even eat at all b/c there aren't any good choices at the time. Some times I think that's even worse than eating a little bit of a bad choice, ya know?

FUN!!! I've heard San Diego is beautiful! Enjoy your time with your hubby - I'm sure you two need it! I can'wait to hear all about it.

We are going to New Smyrna Beach in FL in August. We went there for the first time last year and had a blast! So we decided to return there this year. The place we stayed last year and are staying at this year makes the whole trip amazing! We can't wait!

Weight maintenance, at your weight, can be a good thing - it helpts to spark weight loss when you get back to a stricter plan. You look really terrific just as you are...

Is it a good spot for kiddies??? Are you taking your little guy? We'd love to take the kids to the beach over Christmas, as our little one turns 2 (and therefore has to pay for a seat on the plane) a week later! Do you know if that spot in Florida is warm in December?

You will have a GREAT time!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

aaawww...like a *kitten* at a truck stop. :blushing:

:noway: You're my inspiration Shannon bowing.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options
    KRIS!!!!! happy107.gif

Spill it!!! What's the big news?????
  • Shannon023
    Options

Shannon, I absolutely LOVE your smileys, I don't even want to know where you go get them because I look forward to the new ones that you put up with your posts.

Have a great day all:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Melanie

Thanks! I can only speak in smilies now. :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mornin' all!! Sorry, was just at the gym, burning about 850 calories. No big thing!! :wink: :laugh:

What's up chicken butt???
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    AJ - Yeah, we are taking our lil' guy... we took him last year too. The place we stay at is a timeshare and is GREAT for kids - they have a playground, little events like t-shirt tie-dying, etc., two pools, etc. You can rent the condos just the same if you are interested... or if you know someone with a timeshare to trade then that is the way to go! The town is small and shuts down early (about 8-9 p.m.). Great for families. I will tell you that this is the Atlantic side of FL which a lot of people don't care for but we really enjoy this beach. I am not sure about the temp during the winter but I'm sure you can check it out somewhere.
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    KRIS!!!!! happy107.gif

It's actually kind of silly... okay, I'll do a new post. :bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    KRIS!!!!! happy107.gif

It's actually kind of silly... okay, I'll do a new post. :bigsmile: