A ballsy ?

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
A friend of a friend of a friend of mine just wants to know if he's imagining things! He belives since losing about 30 lbs, that a certain other part of his body is growing larger! What do you all think?? Is it possibly bigger or is it just that his beergut is shrinking smaller? Just curious lol!

Replies

• peej76
    A friend of a friend of a friend of mine just wants to know if he's imagining things! He belives since losing about 30 lbs, that a certain other part of his body is growing larger! What do you all think?? Is it possibly bigger or is it just that his beergut is shrinking smaller? Just curious lol!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    ACTUALLY... he's probably not. Dr. Oz (on Oprah) said that men can gain up to an inch for every thirty pounds lost... or something like that. :blushing: Obviously, once he hits goal or a weight that suits his body "it" won't keep up that way... but it's pretty neat huh!?!!?!??? :bigsmile:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member

Um ok, gonna try to answer this delicately. My hubby has lost over 50 lbs and this has happened as well, but he is aware how it happened. The actual pelvic region where the pelvic bone is right above the , um :blushing: has a fairly heavy covering of fat if a man is carrying weight. With weight loss that fat goes away making a man, uh, happy? about himself again!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    ACTUALLY... he's probably not. Dr. Oz (on Oprah) said that men can gain up to an inch for every thirty pounds lost... or something like that. :blushing: Obviously, once he hits goal or a weight that suits his body "it" won't keep up that way... but it's pretty neat huh!?!!?!??? :bigsmile:

YES!!!! I did see that Dr. OZ show!!!! As the fat around the area is burn and therefore reduced, things seem, ummm, longer. Think of a flag pole with a bag of sand scattered around the bottom of the pole. Wash that sand away, and, well, you get it...
    :blushing:
  • peej76
    Uh...very neat:blushing:
  • mello

YES!!!! I did see that Dr. OZ show!!!! As the fat around the area is burn and therefore reduced, things seem, ummm, longer. Think of a flag pole with a bag of sand scattered around the bottom of the pole. Wash that sand away, and, well, you get it...

VERY well said, GREAT analogy!!!!! *high five*
  • peej76

Um ok, gonna try to answer this delicately. My hubby has lost over 50 lbs and this has happened as well, but he is aware how it happened. The actual pelvic region where the pelvic bone is right above the , um :blushing: has a fairly heavy covering of fat if a man is carrying weight. With weight loss that fat goes away making a man, uh, happy? about himself again!!
    Yes, this friend of a friend of a friend seems quite happy:laugh:
  • peej76

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Nothing grows in the shade (of a large belly)! HA!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    OMG ,you guys are SO funny.

Wait til I tell my husband!
  • mello
    OMG ,you guys are SO funny.

Wait til I tell my husband!

It's funny but it's sooooo true!!:laugh:
  • ACTUALLY... he's probably not. Dr. Oz (on Oprah) said that men can gain up to an inch for every thirty pounds lost... or something like that. :blushing: Obviously, once he hits goal or a weight that suits his body "it" won't keep up that way... but it's pretty neat huh!?!!?!??? :bigsmile:

omg, I'll be huge! lmao
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    omg wow you learn something new every day wow!!:embarassed:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member

omg, I'll be huge! lmao

:sad: Then we won't be able to carry on our affair
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Reason #2 to lose 30lbs. Thanks for the motivation. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    Reason #2 to lose 30lbs. Thanks for the motivation. :drinker: :bigsmile:

:wink:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Sooooo....hypothetically speaking...one can go from 1/2" to a full inch?:embarassed: :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    My husband always jokes that his shrunk after he gained weight, and now that he is working to lose his weight, he says "can you tell now? Is it bigger?":tongue:
  • Sooooo....hypothetically speaking...one can go from 1/2" to a full inch?:embarassed: :laugh:

if one lost 15 lbs yes, or are you talking an increas in gurth?
  • mholmes
    Sooooo....hypothetically speaking...one can go from 1/2" to a full inch?:embarassed: :laugh:

AL!!!!???? You been cheating on me?