A ballsy ?

Options
2»

Replies

• calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Sooooo....hypothetically speaking...one can go from 1/2" to a full inch?:embarassed: :laugh:

that's asking a bit much now, happy with a mere 3/4 inch :laugh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    And who said sex was not a game of inches.
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Sooooo....hypothetically speaking...one can go from 1/2" to a full inch?:embarassed: :laugh:

AL!!!!???? You been cheating on me?

lol,

Hey, rest assured that there are only a few thing that are constant in this world, the sun rises, the sun sets. People are born and people die, and Al will always be faithful, p.s. Al's wife will never be... bit ch!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Wait til my husband - oops I mean friend finds out that he is not imagining things, and is quite possible that he is bigger in the one area he will never want to lose :laugh: :laugh: I can't wait to show him this thread lol!!
  • fatsis
    Options
    now if I could only make my hand smaller it would look even bigger.
  • calatibo
    Options
    try tumble drying it.....

reminds me of a joke about Jeremy Beadle (i don;t suppose you over the water types know him, but Al will)....but it is not right to laugh about that, not politically correct at all......
  • fatsis
    Options

reminds me of a joke about Jeremy Beadle (i don;t suppose you over the water types know him, but Al will)....but it is not right to laugh about that, not politically correct at all......
    I sure hope you mean the hand. :noway:
  • calatibo
    Options
    i would not want to put anything else that may come into the equation into a machine like that...would get all hot and stuff.
  • aprildpettitt
    Options
    When I was in the air force stationed in Hawaii, I had a side job for awhile at a Subway on Pearl Harbor. It was ship week (which is where all the ships stationed at the base are home) so it was crazy busy. These two guys in the line had ordered 12 inch subs and by the time I got to their bread, for some reason I cut it into a six inch. The one guy says 'oh no i wanted a 12 inch'.....so I looked at him, then looked down at the bread, back up at him and replied 'oh sorry, every guy i've ever known has told me that this was 12 inches.' Him and his buddy and the whole line busted out laughing. :laugh:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    When I was in the air force stationed in Hawaii, I had a side job for awhile at a Subway on Pearl Harbor. It was ship week (which is where all the ships stationed at the base are home) so it was crazy busy. These two guys in the line had ordered 12 inch subs and by the time I got to their bread, for some reason I cut it into a six inch. The one guy says 'oh no i wanted a 12 inch'.....so I looked at him, then looked down at the bread, back up at him and replied 'oh sorry, every guy i've ever known has told me that this was 12 inches.' Him and his buddy and the whole line busted out laughing. :laugh:

lmao! :laugh:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

lol, ...on the one hand it looked normal but on the other hand it looked huge...