Weight loss buddy (or group of buddies!) needed

Hey all,

So I'm 18, 5'8", and 210 lbs. I'm pretty active, but I could definetly use a strong support system to reach my ultimate goal of 150 lbs and a size 8. I would also like to get in better shape for sports and just all around life. So if anybody is about the same as me, just give a holler!

Replies

• laxgirl
    laxgirl Posts: 27
    Hey all,

So I'm 18, 5'8", and 210 lbs. I'm pretty active, but I could definetly use a strong support system to reach my ultimate goal of 150 lbs and a size 8. I would also like to get in better shape for sports and just all around life. So if anybody is about the same as me, just give a holler!
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Hey!!! Congrats on joining this site, you're going to find all the tools and support you need here. I'm 19, and I started about 2 weeks ago, although I havent been completely faithful to my diet, I've lost 3lbs since I've joined this site. I don't have that much weight to lose, but its proven to be hard for me. In January, I weighed in at 185lbs, which isn't bad at all considering I'm 5'11, but I'm studying to become a police officer, and I need to be at the top of my game. Right now I stand at 164lbs, my goal weight is 140. I wish you the best of luck, and just know that you aren't alone!!!!:wink::flowerforyou: