Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weight loss buddy (or group of buddies!) needed

laxgirl
laxgirl Posts: 27
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Hey all,

So I'm 18, 5'8", and 210 lbs. I'm pretty active, but I could definetly use a strong support system to reach my ultimate goal of 150 lbs and a size 8. I would also like to get in better shape for sports and just all around life. So if anybody is about the same as me, just give a holler!

Replies

• laxgirl
    laxgirl Posts: 27
    Hey all,

So I'm 18, 5'8", and 210 lbs. I'm pretty active, but I could definetly use a strong support system to reach my ultimate goal of 150 lbs and a size 8. I would also like to get in better shape for sports and just all around life. So if anybody is about the same as me, just give a holler!
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Hey!!! Congrats on joining this site, you're going to find all the tools and support you need here. I'm 19, and I started about 2 weeks ago, although I havent been completely faithful to my diet, I've lost 3lbs since I've joined this site. I don't have that much weight to lose, but its proven to be hard for me. In January, I weighed in at 185lbs, which isn't bad at all considering I'm 5'11, but I'm studying to become a police officer, and I need to be at the top of my game. Right now I stand at 164lbs, my goal weight is 140. I wish you the best of luck, and just know that you aren't alone!!!!:wink::flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.