Lose 10Lbs home in April!

Options

Replies

• komplexlysimple
    Options
    I am in!!! I need all the motivation I can get!! Please feel friend to add me as a friend as well!
  • cath1024
    cath1024 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you guys!
    I am new here and need the motivation big time!!!!
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Im in maybe you guys can keep me motivated add me as a friend.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!
  • time2move
    time2move Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm in too. I'll send you a request as well as my weight on Friday. Hope I don't gain between now and then, lol. I usually weigh myself on Wednesday :)
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    So starting Friday we'll be tracking...correct? How do y'all want to track\post etc....I'm excited about this... I need the motivation. I have the whole eating thing down...now I have to get my butt moving. :-)

I'm just the opposite...I have the exercise program down to 5-6 x/week, but I'm having trouble with making better food choices. Let me rephrase that. I eat well for breakfast and lunch, it's dinner that I'm having a problem with. I just need to plan better. I'll send you a friend requst so we can keep each other motivated.
  • mrsbankston
    mrsbankston Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • DebbieLaviolette
    DebbieLaviolette Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Carmelasergi, I feel your pain. Yes, lets motivate each other through this...:-)
  • bella5469
    bella5469 Posts: 43
    Options
    I am in i need this !!
  • DebbieLaviolette
    Options
    I am also going to start the 100 pushup program (google 100 pushups) along with situp and squats. I need to improve in all 3 areas to pass my Fitness test in June. Any takers????
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am In..........I need another challenge........
  • futuregill
    futuregill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • karenyg
    karenyg Posts: 79
    Options
    I would love to join, maybe doing this as a group, sharing the progress and what was done to get there. Because at this time I am very frustrated after one year only lost 8lbs, but many inches.
  • izzys1mom
    izzys1mom Posts: 51
    Options
    I am so in....I have been struggling (with myself) the past few weeks. I need all the help I can get to get back on track! Everyone feel free to add me...We can do this!
  • DebbieLaviolette
    Options
    Hey Team!!! Is everybody ready for tomorrow???? I just about have everything in place. I'll be awaking at 0400 to get my first workout of the day in (that way if the second workout doesn't happen I'll be okay ;-)). DVD's are in place, hand weights and mat are set out...now all I have to do is get my butt out of bed when the alarm goes off.
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. A little motivation never hurts!

Thanks,

Cindy
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    First weigh in tomorrow! Eek! Im hoping this challenge along with the 10 weeks until summer challenge (where I hope to be down to 199) will help keep me motivated!
    Good luck to everyone!
    How are we weighing in? Just post on here or send a message?
  • Southern_Bell
    Southern_Bell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the first weigh in. Everyone please post your weight to this thread! Thanks
  • bronzegemini
    bronzegemini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in...already added you as a friend!