Lose 10Lbs home in April!

Options

Replies

• carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    April 1st ~ starting weight 205.8. Onederland here I come!

Good luck to everyone! Stay healthy and focused on your goal.
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    First weigh in 229
  • Mollymmb84
    Options
    Starting Weight 235
  • ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    good moning all.....Starting weight is 142!

Good luck to everyone!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Im in. Starting weight is 178.0. Please feel free to add me, I could use more friends and motivation!
  • rdonald711
    rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Everyone Please add me, it's so hard to keep up with the different topics and groups... starting weight as of today is 190

Measurements:
    Chest: 41.5
    Waist: 36
    Hips 45
    Arms: 13
    Thighs:26

Lets Go People!!
  • locomotion
    Options
    Im in. My weight is 131 on April 1.
  • Cyn_125
    Cyn_125 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    starting weight April 1: 214
  • jenkaym
    jenkaym Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in... Starting weight 4/1/11: 188

5109893.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My weight as of 3/28/11 was 175.1. I didn't get a chance to weigh in today but the next time would be on Sunday.
  • amyo1300
    amyo1300 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight 4/1/11 is 154lbs. Cant wait to shed 10lbs this month!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight for April 1st - 204.8

Ten pounds will put me in ONEDERLAND!!!! So excited
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Here we go. . . 165 pounds
  • rhona77
    rhona77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    never manged to log on yesterday
    starting weight is 148lbs.
    good luck x
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    down 2 pounds. Posting this today because yesterday I was retaining water. My weight yesterday was 331, but this morning it is 327. My actual starting weight was 329. so depending on how you look at it I either lost 4 pounds or 2 pounds in 24 hours... Confusing.
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Should have done this earlier - bump.

How's everyone been going over the weekend?

My food was a bit screwed up today. I'm apparently too severely lactose intolerant/allergic to sneak in any dairy products anymore (it's gotten worse in the last few years). I had some froyo for a snack before lunch, and then spent the entire afternoon laying down, feeling sick and trying to sleep it off. That was even with lactaid tablets which are supposed to make it ok for me to eat dairy. Bummed me out.

But on the plus side, I went for a decent-ish walk this morning. Has anyone else got any exercise goals for April to go along with this? I plan to walk 6km 3x a week. As the ticker below shows :). Also hopefully work in some more gym hours.
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Made it thorugh the weekend pretty good! But my weak spots seem to be at work because I sit at a desk all day and I'm not always "busy". I use to eat or snack when I started getting sleepy. I have started bringing good snacks like yogurt or peanuts to snack on instead of going to the vending machine. 5 more days until weigh in! I'm hoping this week is as successful as last week was!
    Happy (rainy for me) Monday everyone!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Finally did my official weigh in yesterday and I am at 171.4. Didn't get a chance to workout yesterday but plan on hitting it hard this week.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Ok.... i was out of town this weekend and forgot to put my starting weight...

4/1/ ....220
  • izzys1mom
    izzys1mom Posts: 51
    Options
    I must have smoked something cause I forgot to put my start weight....4/1 228...hope everyone has a great week!!!