Lose 10 pounds in April Challange who's in???

Options

Replies

• omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going to add you if that's alright? I'll include my april 1st weight in the message. (:
  • bybybelly
    bybybelly Posts: 56
    Options
    I am in! I am going to add you in and send you my weight tomorrow! Great idea and thanks for the "challenge"! Keeps things fun:)
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You weren't expecting this kind of response were you? I'm definately in!!! My current weight is 211.8 and my goal is 200 by April 30th so this will definately help kick my butt into high gear!!!

I had the same response for my March 10 lb challange but i hope this one will be different I had several people not send in weights. hopfully this will be a stronger team. lets do this.
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Im in too!! I'll let you no my weight on friday!!

Good luck everyone!!
  • climbingbear
    climbingbear Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I'll do the weigh in on April 1 and send you a note.
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    i'm in.. not sure if i can loose 10 but i will try!!! :smile:

you can lose 10. if you think you can just break it down to 2 lbs a week for 2 weeks and two 3 lb loss weeks. I know if you give me everything you got and make yourself uncomfortable you can do this.
  • FlossieC
    FlossieC Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in!
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in will post weight on 1st and good luck all :happy:
  • eorourke23
    Options
    I'm in too, defo up for the challenge, just discovered this site on monday and i'm loving it. Really feel motivated and going to give it my best shot ever, :)
  • sweettoughness
    sweettoughness Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
  • 4Calix
    4Calix Posts: 38
    Options
    if you want in on this challange let me know what your April 1st weight is and I will log it and keep a tally sheet with weigh in every Friday.

Funny thing I was just looking for this exact page as I seen it a few days ago and decided I would be up for the challenge. I was searching for it but couldn't find it then I was about to post a topic that I was looking for the fellow doing the challenge and voila! There it was!!!! Must be a sign that a really need to get on board so YEAH I'M IN please :)
    Current Weight 178.4

Thanks and have a fantastic day!!!
  • luciaruth
    Options
    count me in. (:
  • SassyBatgirl
    Options
    I am in! I think this is the motivation I need to kick it in gear. I just weighed in this morning at 178.
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    PLEASE COUNT ME IN 193 WEIGH IN TODAY SO USE THAT AS MY START WEIGHT FOR APRIL1ST. THANK YOU GOOD LUCK!
  • AngelLittle
    AngelLittle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in I send my starting weight tomorrow. Never done this before so not sure if I just post it to this or what?
  • char280
    char280 Posts: 3
    Options
    hey im new to this so would love to be involved. My weight is 217 from today so can use that as my starting weight as i weighed in this evening :) thanks for the challenge good luck to everyone!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I am new to this website and I am definetely in this challenge. WIll post weight in the morning. Excited!!
  • cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This is cool I'm up for it.
  • TracyDH
    TracyDH Posts: 3
    Options
    Yep SOunds good I'm in:)
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Count me in too...yay!:bigsmile: