Lose 10 pounds in April Challange who's in???

Options

Replies

• angiemartin1999
    Options
    I am in. Log my starting weight at 157.
  • SEPfit1
    SEPfit1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I joined my fitness pal because it's easier than the self page. I told someone about the challenge and said I'd do it so I'm doing it. Weigh in tomorrow.
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Hi, just checking in with todays weight, starting weight for 1st April is 210lb , would love to be under 200 come the end of the month!!

Good luck everyone :)
  • mildredperez
    Options
    HI... I'M IN TOO! i need this chalenge to motivate me... i have my best friend joha731 with me in this journey but we both can use some motivation and a good PUSH. so here we go!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am in. Starting Weight 219
  • gallegosmagaly
    Options
    Im in 191.8
    5' 2"

Starting Weight 191.8
    Goal 1 181.8 April 31
    Goal 2 171.8 May 31
    Goal 3 161.8 June 30
  • bbauer148
    Options
    starting weight 201 lbs
  • Dimples214
    Options
    I would love to join in as well....I need the motivation! My starting weight is 291.8lbs
  • suzypositive
    Options
    I am in :) Yeah, for spring.
  • 7sheila7
    7sheila7 Posts: 4
    Options
    Am in....
  • plantbasedbreezy
    plantbasedbreezy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this! I'll post my weight in the morning!
  • arriviste
    Options
    I'm in! Weighing in at 135
  • eorourke23
    Options
    :flowerforyou: 200.4 this morning, Only been at it since monday, I am one happy bunny :)
  • terraclay73190
    Options
    count me in
  • crawford_kira
    Options
    I want to lose ten pounds but I don't think I will make it this month I just started two weeks ago. Good luck to those who are up to it anyways!!!
  • bianca269
    Options
    this will be my first challenge, my starting weight is 167 - 5"5
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will post my weight in the morning. Thanks for posting! My goal was to lose 10 lbs by the beginning of May, this will be perfect motivation!
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • mjmtxk
    mjmtxk Posts: 33
    Options
    New to the site. I'll gladly take the pledge! Lose 10 lbs by the end of the month. I've got a good 120 to go, so it is a step in the right direction! Looking for friends to encourage one another on the journey. I'm 39 married father of two sons. A pastor and small business owner. Good luck to everyone!

Micah / username "mjmtxk"
  • coxy1968
    coxy1968 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi I have weighed this morning and i was 166 lbs, please sign me up for the 10lbs challenge.