Lose 5 Pounds A Month April 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My exercise goals for this month is to redo the 30 shred without missing a day doing each level for 10 days. Along with 25 minutes on my elliptical everyday. If I have any extra time which will be hard to find since this is the end of the semester, get some night time walks in.

For my food goal. Im gonna work on staying around 1200 calories, add more fruits and veggies. My hardest part is eating well after I leave work so that will be my area to work on.

Cant wait to start this!

The scale this morning said 136.6 so that will be my start weight.
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I want to lose 5lbs this month...Its gonna be super hard since i am going on vacation in 8 days.. yikes....
    I will do this I will do this!!!
  • dnpamorgan
    dnpamorgan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My goals for the month are to stick with the C25K which I started last week. I would like to step it up with my 30 day shred also and try to get that in at least 2-3 times a week. For my eating habits I would like to start making better choices for my lunch and dinner. Try to include more fruits and veggies and stay within my 1200 calories. I will post my weight tomorrow.
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am in again!! will post my starting weight on the 1st. Thank you Terri for continuing this

I am going to use my March 28th weight as my starting weight.

4/01~ 193.0
    4/04~
    4/11~
    4/18~
    4/25~
    4/30~
  • soniajc
    soniajc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 158.4
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I'm in! Will post my weight tomorrow morning when I weigh myself.

:heart: -- Juliet
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I'll post my start weight tomorrow. I am interested to weigh in and see what it says, because I set a 90 day goal on January 1st to be at 165 and tomorrow is day 90! I was 166.2 on Tuesday, but it is my TOM so I think my weight may be a bit off because of that.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! It's my bday the end of this month and losing 5 lbs will take the edge off 29 for sure (in addition to the 5K in the middle of the month). Any less weight I drag up those hills will help! I will post my weight later this am (avoiding the scale because of the monthly bloat) :) Thanks!
  • fosterks
    fosterks Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 09/03/11 - 172.5lb
    Weight 01/04/1 - 167lb
    Goal Weight - 145lb
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    WOW already up to 4 pages, I'm going to have to go back and catch up later today....

Starting weight fof the month 170 (actually gained a pound last month)....but soo close to goal only 5 more lbs to go....so If I work really hard, I could be at goal by the end of the month, no april foolin, HA!!

Have a great day all....TGIF...:flowerforyou:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Morning! Here's to the start of a new month! My starting weight is 77.8 kg (171.5 lbs).
  • oliverellie
    Options
    I need some help. I'm in. Starting weight 295.
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 158.8!! down from 160 when I first posted on this thread. Great way to start April off!! Get goin 5lbs!!

Good luck all :)
  • ritaboland
    ritaboland Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. last month wasn't too good for me at all.

Starting weight: 147.5
  • pinksherbert
    pinksherbert Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I like this challenge - count me in, I will post my weight tomorrow after weigh-in.

I like the idea of creating a plan to stick to. I have lots of social events this month - involving eating and drinking and with those extra bank holidays, so it will take some planning to see some results and still enjoy!

I will also remind myself to be flexible with my plan!

Thanks! x
  • danalyn918
    Options
    Count me in! Todays weight is 225.8! :bigsmile:
    WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

CW 4/1 - 130.6
    4/08
    4/15
    4/22
    GW 4/29 - 125

I've been dieting and working out constantly since mid-October - even over the Christmas holidays! I'm down to my last ten pounds to lose, hopefully by my birthday on June 6!
  • danalyn918
    Options
    I am in! Todays weight 225.8! We can do this!

Goal for April is 8 pounds for me...which takes me down to 217.8! My starting weight was 230!

2505862.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • blackbyrd61
    blackbyrd61 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've seen some good results (9 lbs in Mar) so I'm sticking with this challenge!!!

1 Apr ~ 199.5

SW: 218 (12/2010)
    GW: 160 (12/2011)
  • dnpamorgan
    dnpamorgan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 144