You Might Be a Gym Rat If....

Options
13»

Replies

• rockabyesarojane
    Options
    Love this! Mine is....

~ if for your birthday this year you only asked for gym clothes and a HRM :happy:

Love it! I just did the same thing! :laugh:

haha! a couple of the things on my birthday list were a food scale and a HRM. and for christmas i asked for sweatbands and tennis gear. LOL
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    ....You know which regulars have bad B.O. and choose a machine at an appropriate distance from them.....
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You're a gym rat if the staff misses you when you're not there. I used to be a gym rat, they always knew me, conversated w/ me, I had my fave instructors and would take their classes, so I would coordinate my schedule around certain classes, always had a gym bag in the car, packing my gym bag each night was a ritual and I made sure I had EVERYTHING I needed. I would even rearrange my work schedule to take certain gym classes. If it was a holiday, I made sure I got my workout in early before they closed or came up w/ a game plan if they were closed the whole day.......I had it bad..............LOL
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    ....You know which regulars have bad B.O. and choose a machine at an appropriate distance from them.....

We have a stinky guy....ugh....just ugh!!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I asked for the Zumba DVD's for my anniversary! People at my husbands work were giving him a hard time for ordering those for our anniversary even though he explained that's what I wanted!! I also look at the exercise clothes before 'real' clothes when I go shopping.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love it....:laugh:
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

These are REALLY good folks!

Let's keep 'em coming!! We have rattish behavior and are not ashamed!