Twi-Hards Challenge Week 9 - Week 12

Options
Hey , everyone! Can you believe it's already week nine? It's gone by fast. You all are doing wonderful! If you're just seeing this and would like to join, you're more than welcome, just send me a message with your current weight and the weight you'd like to be on November 18th.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WEEK 9 CHALLENGE (03/29/11 - 04/04/11)
1. Focus on one nutrition item of your diary that you haven't been doing well on this past week and try to improve it. 0/7
2. Try out a new, healthy recipe once this week. 0/1
3. Do 6 fifteen second wall-squats three times this week. 0/3
4. Have fun with cardio 2 days this week, at least. Go to the gym and try out a new class or go play a sport. Whatever's fun. 0/2

Replies

• chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I think it's time we start asking questions. We'll have one question each week. If you have a question (Twilight related) that you'd like to suggest, just message me and I'll put it on the next challenge.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Question: Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? And why are you that team?

(I'll post my answer later in the day or tomorrow)
  • tay_913
    tay_913 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Team Edward because he's more mature and knows more about love and only cares for Bella and her interests.
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    #2 Checkin in weigh-in at 151

03/29/11
    1. Focus on one nutrition item of your diary that you haven't been doing well on this past week and try to improve it. 1/7
    2. Try out a new, healthy recipe once this week. 1/1 - going to try baked chicken with roasted vegtables AND steak kabobs this week YUM
    3. Do 6 fifteen second wall-squats three times this week. 1/3
    4. Have fun with cardio 2 days this week, at least. Go to the gym and try out a new class or go play a sport. Whatever's fun. 1/2
  • savannahgur
    Options
    I think it's time we start asking questions. We'll have one question each week. If you have a question (Twilight related) that you'd like to suggest, just message me and I'll put it on the next challenge.
    Question: Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? And why are you that team?

(I'll post my answer later in the day or tomorrow)

I am totally Team Edward...and ONLY becase he's a vampire, I have for soem reaosn always had this weird fascination with vampires, like I have always wanted to be one, wondered what it would like to be one, so forth and so on...I realize that I am saying this in a public forum and someone may now think that I am a psycho..it's cool, I'm not scared to show who I am :) lol
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #1 checking in for 03/29/11
    1. Focus on one nutrition item of your diary that you haven't been doing well on this past week and try to improve it. 0/7
    4. Have fun with cardio 2 days this week, at least. Go to the gym and try out a new class or go play a sport. Whatever's fun. 0/2

I'm going to focus on fat this week, on keeping it under. I did the wall squats. I was going to go to Zumba, but it got cancelled. The next class will be on Thursday.
  • vibramfivefingers
    Options
    http://www.vibramfivefingersshoesusa.com/
    Do you like vibram five finger shoes, now it is very popular and has many fans, if you like it, don't wait but choose it. http://www.vibramfivefingersshoesusa.com/
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I'm Team Edward because he is pretty much everything I want in a guy. Minus the vampire part of course, even though that would be cool. He's nice, caring, sweet, respectful, has good morals, and to top it off, he looks good. But yeah, that's my reasoning.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #1 checking in for 03/29/11
    1. Focus on one nutrition item of your diary that you haven't been doing well on this past week and try to improve it. 1/7

I went over on fat today, but I forgot to log it yesterday, so I added the 1. Healthy recipe will be this weekend, I'm sure. Zumba's tomorrow.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #1 checking in for 03/31/11
    4. Have fun with cardio 2 days this week, at least. Go to the gym and try out a new class or go play a sport. Whatever's fun. 1/2

One day of fun cardio down! Zumba is now my friend. :)
  • savannahgur
    Options
    #2 checking in for 03/29/11- 04/01/2011

1. Focus on one nutrition item of your diary that you haven't been doing well on this past week and try to improve it. 5/7
    3. Do 6 fifteen second wall-squats three times this week. 4/3

Played Volleyball on Wednesday :) that was fun and started 30 D Shred, that's new right? Not doing very good on the healthy recipe stuff..will try harder though

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday! :)
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #1 checking in for 04/1/11
    4. Have fun with cardio 2 days this week, at least. Go to the gym and try out a new class or go play a sport. Whatever's fun. 2/2

I ate well today, but ended up over fat. Not sure what recipe I'll be trying. I played some baseball today - well, I played catch with a baseball - so I'll count that.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #1 checking in for 04/2/11
    3. Do 6 fifteen second wall-squats three times this week. 2/3
    4. Have fun with cardio 2 days this week, at least. Go to the gym and try out a new class or go play a sport. Whatever's fun. 2/2

I was one over on fat. :(
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #1 checking in for 04/3/11
    2. Try out a new, healthy recipe once this week. 1/1
    3. Do 6 fifteen second wall-squats three times this week. 3/3

I made Mexican Lasagna for dinner tonight, finally got my recipe in.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #1 checking in for 04/4/11
    1. Focus on one nutrition item of your diary that you haven't been doing well on this past week and try to improve it. 2/7
    2. Try out a new, healthy recipe once this week. 1/1
    3. Do 6 fifteen second wall-squats three times this week. 3/3

I'm having trouble thinking of challenges. I have to admit, this week's will not be the greatest. Do you guys have any ideas?
  • tay_913
    tay_913 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    #12 checking in for 3.29/11 through 04/4/11
    1. Focus on one nutrition item of your diary that you haven't been doing well on this past week and try to improve it. 2/7
    3. Do 6 fifteen second wall-squats three times this week. 0/3

I tried to focus on sodium.
    On Sunday I ran with my brother-in-law and on Tuesday I did zumba.

This week was bad I'm up to 176.6......gained
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I'll post this week's challenge later. My computer's being funny right now.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WEEK 10 CHALLENGE (04/05/11 - 04/11/11)
    1. Take time to reflect all you've accomplished during this challenge.
    2. Eat or drink something that you know is good for you, but that you don't necessarily like.
    3. Plan your workouts so you'll be sure to stick to them.
    4. While you're watching TV, exercise during commercials.

Question of the week: Do you prefer the Twilight movie or the Twilight book. Why? (Just the 1st book/movie)
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    no change
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #1 checking in for 04/05/11 - 04/06/11
    2. Eat or drink something that you know is good for you, but that you don't necessarily like.

I'm going to try to eat some yogurt this week. Not too fond of it.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    #1 checking in for 04/07/11 - 04/08/11

I exercised during commercials today.