I feel like stirring up some controversey

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I was at my husbands work once and had to use a computer so he had me use the one of the guy in the next cubical and he had that set as his homepage.it always made me feel wierd when I saw him after that.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    That is awful. 'Nuff said.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    A cheater will find a way to cheat, if they want to pay someone to help them do it, they are an even bigger loser.

Hear, hear!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Cheating is wrong. Period. But at least this might keep all the sleazeballs in one place doing their sleazy things with each other. It annoyed the s**t out of me when I was single and using online dating sites and had all these married guys hit on me.

Same goes for the kinky "adult" hookup sites. Not my bag, but I promote them on my dating site because the kinky folks should stick with messaging other kinky folks. I refuse to promote any sites catering exclusively to married people... and foreign bride sites.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    can single people go on and pretend they are married to get dates, you know, kind of like Match.com in reverse. :tongue:

haha!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Very sad. But I have to say I am not the least bit surprised.
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    It's not any worse than all those websites that support and encourage people to be anorexic/bulimic. Besides, people are going to cheat on their spouses whether there's a website to help them out or not.

Cheating on a relationship isn't really comparable to developing a psychological disease through your own thoughts and/or online forum encouragement/information that causes you to inflict injury on your body.

Yes they both involve emotions but cheating certainly isn't a disease although sex-addiction is if that’s what you are arguing.

I thought his point was more along these lines: there are all kinds of websites out there that promote immoral/wrong/inappropriate/(insert your favorite word) behaviors. One is no worse than the next.

Thank you! That's exactly the point I was going for :) Couldn't have said it better myself!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I dunno darkangel but if you keep showing me that *kitten* this is gonna become a dating site......just sayin....

Isn't it a dating site?? I mean, I know you and I have only exchanged personal, um, favors, but I was hoping we could start dating :smooched:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Really???? You want to be exclusive??? That might get dangerous....:devil:
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    I love me some girl on girl. YESSSSSSSS. :smokin:
  • DarkAngel864
    Options
    Fae I'll be yours, you can do whatever you want as long as you give me some lovin'

Mamabearr you can certainly come watch :flowerforyou:
  • mamabearr
    Options
    Well in that case, I'll go make the popcorn. :wink:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Owe, an audience.........*Fae drags DarkAngel into a dark corner*
  • mamabearr
    Options
    Rawr lol
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    *mamabearr, you seem like you would be fun, You can join in if you like*
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    yesssmileyf.gifpopcorn2.gif
  • DarkAngel864
    Options
    Fae and Mama are welcome at my dark corner...we're VERY into southern hospitality here in the Carolinas :tongue:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Yes! Threesome!
  • lfclancy
    lfclancy Posts: 46
    Options
    too funny :laugh:
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I'm in. I'm feeling a little friskay this evening.