30 Day Shred- Before & After Pictures. Can you see a differe

Options

Replies

• shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic. Was it difficult to do and can it be done around working full time shifts?

It is a difficult workout when you first start each level but every time you do it, it get easier. I forgot to mention that it is only about 25 minutes a day with warm-up and cool-down!! So it would be something to do working full-time.
  • SammyLynn13
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! Great job!!! :)
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Sorry, first time I've posting pics so i wasn't sure what to do. They should be smaller now though! Thanks for all the comments! The first outfit I wore the pants won't stay up anymore, and the shirt was in the wash both other days. I tried to find a shirt that was similar for the last picture though, but I do think a white shirt would have made it easier to see. Its a great wourkout, but it will kick your butt the first few days, and I know i felt like I was going to die by the time i finished the first day! I'm so glad I stuck with it, I doubt i would have gotten the same results with any other exercises. Good luck to those of you who are starting it!!

Did you add in any other exercise with it? im running every other day as well as doing this everyday and wonder if its too much.

Well done it's the biggest loss i have read about from the shred.
  • mrainbow82
    mrainbow82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    /cheer!
    Gratz!
  • shalynna89
    Options
    What is the 30 Day shred???

Its a Workout DVD from Jillian Micheals (trainer on the Biggest Loser). She has quite a few out, this one was one that has been popular on MFP, and there was a group of us that started it the first of March. You can purchase it at Walmart, Target, Amazon, ect. It is interval training and you do 3minutes of strength training, 2minutes of Cardio, and 1minute of abs- 3 times each circut is different and you move to a new level ever 10 days or when you feel ready! I'm starting her Ripped in 30 now in April and its the same type of DVD but there are 4 levels-move levels every 7days.
  • shalynna89
    Options
    [/quote]

Did you add in any other exercise with it? im running every other day as well as doing this everyday and wonder if its too much.

Well done it's the biggest loss i have read about from the shred.
    [/quote]

Every 2-3 days I also included an hour walk, eliptical 30-60 minutes, or WiiFit 45-60 minutes.
  • 247mumof5
    Options
    What is the 30 Day shred? i can see the differences and i would like 2 no what the 30 day shred is so i can give it a go well done 4 losing so much :D keep up the good work
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    I really can see!! you look GOOD!!! AND the 30 day shred worked for you!!! HORAY!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sorry, first time I've posting pics so i wasn't sure what to do. They should be smaller now though! Thanks for all the comments! The first outfit I wore the pants won't stay up anymore, and the shirt was in the wash both other days. I tried to find a shirt that was similar for the last picture though, but I do think a white shirt would have made it easier to see. Its a great wourkout, but it will kick your butt the first few days, and I know i felt like I was going to die by the time i finished the first day! I'm so glad I stuck with it, I doubt i would have gotten the same results with any other exercises. Good luck to those of you who are starting it!!

Im so excited to start if my results are anthing like yours. How long did u do each level for?
  • shalynna89
    Options

Im so excited to start if my results are anthing like yours. How long did u do each level for?

I moved each level every 10 days, by then I was bored with the level I was on even if some exercises were still difficult for me. But I do know of others who moved faster or slower depending on how they felt with it.
  • dorothydaisy0
    Options
    Thats amazing, Well done you...:) Gives me inspiration to keep with it.
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options

I moved each level every 10 days, by then I was bored with the level I was on even if some exercises were still difficult for me. But I do know of others who moved faster or slower depending on how they felt with it.

Ahh i see. Well i'm going to aim to do each level after every 10 days, but I guess i'll just have to see how my body re acts to it. Holiday in 33 days so this DVD needs to hurry up.
  • shalynna89
    Options
    Thank You All!!! I love this website because everyone is so nice! I appreciate all your nice comments, it makes me more motivated and I wan to keep going to be able to post pictures that look alot better than this!!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! you look fab :) I can't wait to start.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Wow, nice one!!
  • cdez80421
    cdez80421 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results, you look incredible:)
  • stephrn1
    stephrn1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • jeesa
    jeesa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference! You look great!
  • tinalina81
    Options
    Good Job on losing so much weight. I can definitely see the difference. I am doing the shred and am on day 6 of level 1.
    Good Job!!
  • Lttlbird
    Lttlbird Posts: 51
    Options
    Congrats! Your hard work is paying off!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!