April Shed challenge!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I did the workout yesterday and I wasn't that sore until I did it again this morning. Holy cow am I sore. I will need extra motivation to do it tomorrow ;)

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 179.4
    Hip: 43.5"
    Thigh: 25.25"
    Waist: 36.0"
    Bust: 40.5"

Also, I'm at work right now, but need a nap :/
  • kmsv123
    kmsv123 Posts: 11
    Options
    Looking forward to starting tonight!!! Congrats to all who woke up extra early to complete the shred this morning. I dreamt that I was exercising but the real deal begins tonight!

April 1st-
    Height - 5'9"
    Weight - 194.5
    Bust - 40"
    Waist - 39"
    Hips - 42"
    Thighs - 21.5"
    Arm - 12"
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I started the Shred this morning and it's tough doing it when I have a 65 lb. dog thinking I'm down on the floor solely to play with him. Pushing him out of the way provided that extra exercise! ha!

My dog is about that same size and he thinks the same thing. I exercise at night, so I will be expecting him to be in my way then. Good way to think of it as extra exercise.
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Does anyone have a good guestimate of how many calories you can burn while doing your 30 min shred? I know if will vary person to person, depending on age, weight, height, etc. And I know it will depend also on which level you are on and how much effort you put in. But do you have a general idea? Like 250-300 maybe?

I put it in as 20 minutes of Circuit Training General. For me it was 217 calories.

Thanks. I will just put that in as the Circuit Training then.
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    * POST MOVED TO NEW THREAD*
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Alright I did day 1!! Plus my 21 day makeover thing last night!!! Not gonna lie, I wanted to quit after the first circuit but I didn't! Tomorrow is going to be hard tho...I will work on getting my measurements this weekend (I work ALLLLL day today, literally)
  • Pr3ttyNikki
    Options
    This is actually day 3 for me because I started before I knew about this challenge. I am very, very sore to the point where it hurts to sit down AND stand up. I forced myself to run some errands this morning but didn't get everything done because I was embarrassed of the way I looked getting in and out of the car LOL

A question for you fitness buffs: is this normal or should I rest a few days? I hate to because I'm so motivated right now and I feel like if I stop, I might not start back. I did the shred this afternoon and to be honest I feel so much better but I'm scared of how I will feel in the morning. Here's my measurements from today:

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 154.4 lbs
    Bust: 37
    Waist: 31.75
    Hips: 38
    Thighs: 22.5
    Arms: 10.25
  • futuregill
    futuregill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Measurements taken on 4/1 but I haven't been able to post it until today. I measure like a block. Is everyone measuring their waist at their belly button?
    weight: 152
    height: 5'3
    chest: 35
    waist: 35
    hips: 36.5
    thigh: 22.5
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ok I haven't logged in since Friday and am trying to find the new thread but can't :( I did day 1 and day 2, but worked a ten hour waitressing shift yesterday so did day 3 today..Meaning I will be one day behind of all of you, but I am determined to do it! Hope everyone is loving/hating it as much as I am lol