This Really Needs to Stop...

Options
Now, I don't hardly ever start topics on the boards, but I have to say this. I have THE BEST friends on here. They are nurturing, loving, supporting, empathetic, and open-minded. They are like this if we are discussing weight loss or personal matters of our real lives.

I myself have experienced this and now I've had so many of these wonderful people get their feelings hurt lately because others on this site are sending private messages to them complaining about their profile pictures, weight loss tickers, headline quotes, etc. being offensive.

I've heard them upset because people who see them on the boards or on mutual friend's walls, passing judgement on their flirty attitudes. All the while, these people who are so delicate and offended are NOT even our friends.

So here is my point. This is a site that offers many things to many different people. I encourage those out there who are getting harassed like this to NOT take it!!! We have a right to express ourselves on here and no one should feel bullied out of doing so. To those who are trolling the boards and random profiles to pass judgement and be critical, it is time to find a better use of your time. It is hurtful, unnecessary, and will not bother you at all if you simply move on.

XOXO

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my darkAngel!

AND

I Concur...................
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Can a sister get a HE** YA????????? Amen girl!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!! I totally agree!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    A to the mutha fricking M to the mutha fricking E to the mutha fricking N!
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    So agree, People get a life!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I think you should not be showing off your *kitten*... I can't concentrate on much else.... well Fae steals some attention too :love:
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    agreed! well said
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed that people would take the time to send them a personal message like that when they don't even know them. If I don't like what someone says or I don't like their pictures, I just move on and forget about it. People are so weird!
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You know I agree! Down with the picture police!!!!!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Amen! :drinker:
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post! I was just feeling down a few min ago.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I think you should not be showing off your *kitten*... I can't concentrate on much else.... well Fae steals some attention too :love:

:blushing:

AND.......That is MY *kitten*.....get away from my DarkAngel!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Please!! No one look at my offensive ticker!!! :laugh:

Thanks Britt! *grabs your *kitten**
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed that people would take the time to send them a personal message like that when they don't even know them. If I don't like what someone says or I don't like their pictures, I just move on and forget about it. People are so weird!

I am the same way. If I don't like it, I won't view it. To exert an extra effort is beyond my imagination...
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I broutght the abs back in spite of my hate mail
    <
  • RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options

Hahaha........your a clown. I love getting criticism tho, helps me work harder knowin someone else out there is hating.

Hating: When one puts down the success or fortune of others due to jealousy
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    The exact reason I stick up for you guys, cause you're freaking AMAZING!!!!
This discussion has been closed.