This Really Needs to Stop...

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Well stated, DarkAngel!!! I can't imagine ever sending someone a private message because I didn't like something they said or a picture they wrote.

Okay, well, I *did* send someone a private message once, but she was trolling and I wanted her to step off.

Dani, I love your ticker pic...very cool!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I broutght the abs back in spite of my hate mail
    <

I brought the calves yo!
    <

Brought mine back too.. but I did not get any complaints... maybe mine need some ink
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Apparently SOME of us have not grown up yet!! I suggest they go back to kindergarten and learn all about sharing! Sharing the site and the forums.
    Also, they should watch Bambie and learn that all important lesson... "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all!"

Seriously, move on if you don't like it! No one is forcing you to read or look!

And Dani... You know I LOVE your ticker pic:)

And NICE CALVES!! Holy!! If I lend you mine for a while can you make them look like that?
  • Gargoyle69
    Gargoyle69 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now & we don't know where the hell she is!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

I brought the calves yo!
    <

Can I touch? :wink:
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    OMG there's abs and *kitten* and boobs and naked people all over the place on this thread!

... I think you're just a bunch of *kitten*!

Excuse me while I go take new pics of myself to add to the fun...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <

I brought the calves yo!
    <

Brought mine back too.. but I did not get any complaints... maybe mine need some ink

Mine needs some suntan.:tongue:
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    <

Someone actually complained? How can someone not like looking at that pic? People are strange. :happy:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Please!! No one look at my offensive ticker!!! :laugh:

Thanks Britt! *grabs your *kitten**

I have really tried to find something offensive about that picture and for the life of me, I just can't. I really can't stand judgemental people. Sorry for all of you are experiencing this.
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I feel left out, I've never gotten any nasty comments/messages, am I that boring, what am I doing wrong? :sad:

Only joking of course, but should it happen, sure it's only internet, who cares, just block them or if it's really nasty, report them to the Admins.
  • laughingdani
    Options

Dani, I love your ticker pic...very cool!!!

And Dani... You know I LOVE your ticker pic:)

Thanks girls. I think its significant to weight loss....
    It has that "lighter than air" feel to it. I guess some people just don't get that deep. lol
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know this happened. People should put some of that energy into a good cause. I imagine they could accomplish great things if they stopped complaining, and perhaps organized a fund raiser for Japan or orphans in India.
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Do people really complain about ab pictures?

I always find them so motivating.
  • catherinern
    Options
    Now, I don't hardly ever start topics on the boards, but I have to say this. I have THE BEST friends on here. They are nurturing, loving, supporting, empathetic, and open-minded. They are like this if we are discussing weight loss or personal matters of our real lives.

I myself have experienced this and now I've had so many of these wonderful people get their feelings hurt lately because others on this site are sending private messages to them complaining about their profile pictures, weight loss tickers, headline quotes, etc. being offensive.

I've heard them upset because people who see them on the boards or on mutual friend's walls, passing judgement on their flirty attitudes. All the while, these people who are so delicate and offended are NOT even our friends.

So here is my point. This is a site that offers many things to many different people. I encourage those out there who are getting harassed like this to NOT take it!!! We have a right to express ourselves on here and no one should feel bullied out of doing so. To those who are trolling the boards and random profiles to pass judgement and be critical, it is time to find a better use of your time. It is hurtful, unnecessary, and will not bother you at all if you simply move on.

XOXO

Totally agreed. Makes me want to post a picture of my *kitten*. :) lol
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

I brought the calves yo!
    <

You don't even have to ask... you can touch all you want :devil:
  • laughingdani
    Options

I brought the calves yo!
    <

You don't even have to ask... you can touch all you want :devil:

Yesssss! *dorky happy dance*
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Totally agreed. Makes me want to post a picture of my *kitten*. :) lol

Well you should always do what you want... :wink:
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    Everytime I see Panda's Leg pics I have to double take.. its looks like someones *kitten* to me... Very Offensive! :huh:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    if my *kitten* looked as good as yours id be posting it and let the haters hate...but until that happens ill just agree with you. i dont even have time to read entire threads sometimes let alone PM someone....

my balls apparently arent that big either...eegads - either read, shut up; dont read; delete; what-have-you but to go out of the way to offend someone? idk thats exhausting. i mean we all have our days but my head hurts just writing this.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Everytime I see Panda's Leg pics I have to double take.. its looks like someones *kitten* to me... Very Offensive! :huh:

I love your ticker... never seen that one before!
This discussion has been closed.