What did you have for a snack today!

Options

Replies

• SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Vodka martini :wink: - Ha, I'm at work so I really had 1/4 cup raw almonds with cherry craisins.
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    babybel light cheese. 50 calories and 6g of protein. Wasn't as good as the full fat babybel, but it starved off my hunger til dinner
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    From Popcorn Indiana? I just tried their white cheddar yesterday! DELICIOUS! I can't even eat a full serving, so it's AWESOME!
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    I had a coffee from one of those machines that I counted as a snack! It was some sort of toffee flavor and way too sweet! I don't even know what the calorie content was. Bad choice!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Strawberries, oranges, natural salsa and tortilla chips...
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Mid-morning - handful of raw almonds.
    Pre-lunch hunger - 1 small plum
    mid-afternoon - bag popcorn
    En-route to school PTA meeting - 2 celery sticks and half a mini tub of humous
    Late night snack - mini stick cheddar.

I do love my snacks!
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    AM: Caramel Rice cakes 2 50 cals each
    PM: Carrots and hummus. Yummm
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Morning - Rockmelon and coffee
    Afternoon - Yoghurt, Rice cakes, Choc chip cookies (only 110 cals and needed to boost up my daily intake)
    Evening - Hot Chocolate with milk

I had a great day yesterday, managed to have peanut butter toast, spinach and ricotta bake with cheese on top and all these snacks (plus breakfast and lunch) and still only just managed 1200.....
  • Kellee_76
    Kellee_76 Posts: 91
    Options
    Fresh and Easy's "goodness" kettle corn. Only 60 calories per bag and quite tasty.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    My normal breakfast (1 pckt flavored instant oatmeal 130 cals) ended up being my am snack because I hit the gym at 5:30 this morn and had a protein shake with a 1/3rd banana added in right after and counted that as breakfast. Normally I'd make a homemade veggie, fruit, non-fat yogurt & grapefruit juice smoothie. PM Snack was 1/2 a grapefruit. :tongue:
  • Sonnut
    Sonnut Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A few Ritz crackers and a couple Laughing Cow light cheese wedges in garlic and herb flavor! only 35 calories each! :)

I just LOVE those! I have one each day with a stick of celery...the crunch and flavor together is a great combination!!

Morning snack: banana (105 calories)
    Early afternoon snack: Laughing cow wedge with celery (35 plus the celery)
    Late afternoon snack: low-fat cheese stick and a mini cucumber (the cucumber gets rid of the cheese breath!) (80 plus cuc)
    Before dinner snack (after school snack): small tortilla w/ a small amount of Mexican cheese (approx. 200 calories...don't remember))
  • whitneynina
    whitneynina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    peaches and cottage cheese
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    Morning snack was fat free yogurt and 7 sliced up strawberries!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    this morning ... Greek yogurt + cherries > 185 calories

this evening ... smoothie > unsweetened almond milk + 1/2 scoop protein powder (plain, unsweetened) + pineapple > 150 calories
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I just had an apple.
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Its an oldie but a goodie -- Air-Popped Pop Corn with a little spray margarine and black pepper!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to my fiber one oats and chocolate bars. I buy them at sam's club in boxes of 20-25 and I go through it in about 2 weeks.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Before Workout: Tangelo 60 cals
    Early Afternoon: Babybel Cheese 80 cals
    Later Afternoon: Fuji Apple with 1 TBSP Almond Butter 170 cals
    Dessert: 100 calories of Cocoa Almonds, 1 Danon Fruit on the Bottom Greek Yogurt 220 cals

Yes, I snack a lot :blushing: But I have only had 1480 calories total today
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    I had celery with PB and it was just what I needed!
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    an orange and a Fiber One bar.