MEN: Lose 10 in APRIL 2011 Challenge

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • WildTwinsFan
    Options

SW: 325
    Week 1: 323 4-9-11
    Week 2: 320 4-19-11
    Week 3: 318 4-25-11
    Week 4: 319 4-30-11

Total: 6

Sigh, I'm not real sure I got good weigh in's... but it's some progress.... I'm not sure how I gained a pound either.....
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post Monday. Just barely made it!

4/2: SW - 223.6 lbs
    Week 1 - 220.6 lbs
    Week 2 - 220.4 lbs
    Week 3 - 216.8 lbs
    Week 4 - 213.2 lbs
    Total lost - 10.4 lbs
  • EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options
    okay here it is but to say i am happy with this would be wrong. this is not a easy thing to keep track of and to post every week there is about 6 steps to post a chart here . so when there is this many people that do not check in just make it harder and harder for me to do all the work to post this. hopefully the members of the next one will log in more.. i did weight in but forgot to post in in the sheet when i was doing it sorry.

that said the yellow are people that did not do the last check in and did not count in the men vs women challange.

WOMEN5-4.jpg

MEN5-4.jpg
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    okay here it is but to say i am happy with this would be wrong. this is not a easy thing to keep track of and to post every week there is about 6 steps to post a chart here . so when there is this many people that do not check in just make it harder and harder for me to do all the work to post this. hopefully the members of the next one will log in more.

Thank you so much for all your hard work keeping this challange togeather. I really appreciate it, it kept me motivated to lose.:flowerforyou: