*closed group* Flab to Fab 3 Month Challenge!

Options

Replies

• kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm going to try for a total of 15 miles using both the treadmill and outside (weather depending...looks pretty depressing though this week in Detroit). I wish my elliptical used some type of actual measurement, well, it might, I just don't know what the units are that it calculates distance in.

I believe ellipticals measure miles as well!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    These next 2 weeks are going to be a big emotional struggle for me. I have a lot going on personally as well as finals for the semester. I won't be very active on here although I will try to atleast get to the weigh-ins for the next 2 weeks. Please send prayers and positive thoughts my way because they will be needed.
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love you Robin! You can do it!

My goal is to run/spin/elliptical over 25 miles this week!!

I'll try to post daily my totals so far!

THANKS

Diana
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    For this weeks challenge I am going to try to run/walk/jog 15 miles between Tues-Sat. This is probably a little high but hopefully it will get me to push myself. Hope everyone has a great week!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hugs, prayers and best wishes to you Robin :flowerforyou:

My challenge this week is to run/walk 16.5miles Mon-Wed (Going to Malaga on Thurs)

I have already completed a 3.7 mile run today so Im hoping to get the rest done by Wednesday. (Its 6.4 miles to my gym and back so if I go tomorrow and Wednesday then I'll hit my goal:happy:)

Also I thought I survived Easter until my boyfriend arrived to my house this evening with a MASSIVE Easter egg for me AND one from his parents aswell!!!! NOOOOO! Just what I needed! :laugh: :sad: Ive hid them on top of my wardrobe out of sight...hoping they will last until next Easter!

Good luck this week with the challenge ladies :heart:
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Monday miles- 3.0

Changing my challenge to 15 miles Mon-Fri since I know I am taking Saturday off from formal exercise. I am running a 5K on Sunday so I want to use Saturday to recover a bit.
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Monday--1 mile. Ran in the mist

Kerri---it's almost like ours counts strides, I don't know if we can change it.
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Hey guys :) I like this challenge! I focus a lot on time so it's always good to see how far we are going,

This week Tues-Sat, I want to bike/jog/run 15 miles. I may incorporate elliptical Since that's what I do at home during the week. Just not sure yet if my elliptical shows miles. I will check it out!

Besides the challenge my goals are:
    -NO POP
    -12 cups of water daily
    -under on cals daily
    -at/close to sodium goal
    -spreading my cals throughout the day
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    I should also report back on my weekend:

Friday I was really close,but still under on cals. Got in a 90min workout
    Saturday, under on cals, 100 min workout
    Sunday, not so hot, over on cals mainly because lunch was enough cals for lunch and dinner and we still had a little dinner. And of course the cheesecake didn't help much ;) didn't eat any Easter candy really, which is good.

All in all not a reallllyy bad holiday weekend but wished I did better on Sunday. Today I was over again so im looking to tommorow and the rest of the week to be great!
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should change mine to 20 miles today through Saturday.

Monday: 5.25 miles treadmill and elliptical (600 cals burned)

Week: 5.25/20 miles (600/2000 cals)
  • sabell82
    sabell82 Posts: 43
    Options
    Ok so I plan to do 12 miles this week and 2 nights of yoga. I miss doing yoga, I used to do it every day and since I got pregnant, I have lost my mojo. Hopefully I can do 3 miles each run so that's 4 days....and then 2 nights of yoga. I have been stopping after 2 miles complete so this should push me harder.
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    hi fab ladies! :-) my challenge will be to get 15 miles in by Saturday!!! I've never kept track in a week, so I'm not sure if this is low/high/average for me... yayy for a new way to look at things! :-)

I'm done with 1.5 miles so far.... 14 to go, bring it on baby!
  • loria30
    Options
    Monday--1.04 miles (to be exact)
    Tuesday--4.60 Miles (1 mile treadmill, 3.6 stationary bike).

5.64/15

I figured I'd throw the bike in there because I don't know if I'll make the 15 without it based on what this week is looking like. :-)
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Ok! Can I just emphasize how much I love this group! You all are wonderful!
    Robin, praying for you and all the stuff going on in your life right now...!!

Challenge- Mon-Fri (sleeping all day Sat. due to working all Friday night)
    working nights at the end of the week, so we'll see how this goes...! 10 miles
    2/25- 2 miles/10

I usually do alot of Zumba and not so much long cardio distance, so I'm excited to meet and exceed this challenge!!

Get it, girls!!!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Sorry, Lori! No clue!! lol

Does anyone know how far we go during an average spinning class?
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    6.4 miles done today (3.2 run & 3.2 walk) :smile:
    So that 10.1 miles between yesterday and today. Another 6.4 tomorrow and that's my goal for the week. Woohoo!

Almost didn't make my big burn today. I was in town for lunch with the girls and got comfy and almost contemplated going shopping with them for the evening instead of coming home to do my workout but I forced myself to do it cos Im going on holiday in 2 days so Im glad I got it done.

On another good note first food challenge of the week was a success! For lunch I ordered a vegetarian salad with the dressing on the side and I didn't even touch the dressing! Yay! So happy with my willpower today. Long may it continue!

:smile:
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    @Kerri... I was wondering the same thing... I do the 45 min spin classes 3x per week. But figured, I'll set my goal at 15 and do that on top of spin.. I hope! :-)
  • loria30
    Options
    I went 3.6 miles in 16 mins just doing normal peddling. Spinning has to be at a much greater rate than that!
  • loria30
    Options
    I went 3.6 miles in 16 mins just doing normal peddling. Spinning has to be at a much greater rate than that!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Monday miles- 3.0
    Tuesday miles- 1.1

Went for a walk when my hubby got home from work. I had marching band rehearsal this afternoon at the high school so I didn't feel like running when I got home. I will just make up some extra miles tomorrow.

On the positive side, I went to rehearsal and I haven't seen the kids since January. I got lots of "Geez Danielle your are getting skinny" and " Wow, you look better than before your were pregnant". Coming from a bunch of high schoolers and middle schoolers I will take it!