Just got Breast Implants

Options
124»

Replies

• michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Why would you add weight to your body with implants?

Because she wanted to?

Rude.

and Jealous?

Careful Jenna, they might report you... SOMEONE just so happens to be a baby haha

IKR. Some people on here have a lot of nerve. & huge sticks up their *kitten*. LMAO
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Now on your weight do you include the weight of the implants or do you disregard the weight of them?

I've always wondered that.

I want implants, its the money and the inability to do my classes for 6 + weeks which would kill me sanity.
  • diva0716
    diva0716 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck to you.
  • lizlivelife
    Options
    OMG I want implants once i get to my goal weight!!. LOL :P
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Now on your weight do you include the weight of the implants or do you disregard the weight of them?

I want implants, its the money and the inability to do my classes for 6 + weeks which would kill me sanity.

i do include them. Mine weigh about a 1lb each, and because my goal weight was fairly low, i actually realised i was satisfied at about 2lb heavier than my goal weight
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yay. That is my reward to myself when I reach my goal. Maybe Yoga or pilates? I hope you heal fast and are back running around in no time.

That is my goal too! I can't wait!!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    After I reach goal I would love some, as they are rapidly dwindling and deflating... however I have not had kids, and it makes me wonder how they would look after kids with the whole breastfeeding thing? It might be better to wait after all that... who knows. Surgery is a scary and major thing - I'm so glad you love yours and are doing well so far! Congrats! Another thing I would worry about a little, is how my family and coworkers would take it. I mean you can't exactly hide them! But I am definitely open to them one day!
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm not sure where all the guys are at. I'm sure they're all reading this thread but didn't want to post. So let me be the first guy to say...congrats!

LOL! Thanks!
  • MacguyverMommy
    Options

Well, its really no upper body/jogging for 6 weeks. I lunges across the living room and squatted instead of bending over for he first 4 weeks. Then I was allowed to raise my heart rate, so I did incline treadmill.

I thought I was totally going to ruin my body. The good news is, if you're in shape prior... taking a few weeks off is OK! I am proof positive!!

And yes, I include the implant weight bc its there. Its on my body 24/7, so its a part of me :) I've never been a "scale/numbers" girl.. its all about how the clothes fit!!! ;)
  • MacguyverMommy
    Options
    After I reach goal I would love some, as they are rapidly dwindling and deflating... however I have not had kids, and it makes me wonder how they would look after kids with the whole breastfeeding thing? It might be better to wait after all that... who knows. Surgery is a scary and major thing - I'm so glad you love yours and are doing well so far! Congrats! Another thing I would worry about a little, is how my family and coworkers would take it. I mean you can't exactly hide them! But I am definitely open to them one day!

I have not had kids yet either and this concerned me. Then I though about allll the women in the world with implants who have babies. NO PROBLEM!

If you get silicone, its prudent to redo them ever 10 years or so. I figure in 1o years I will DEF be done having children and I can do a lift AND a redo!!! :love:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I have implants, I got them April of 09, April 22nd to be exact. I ride horses, so I was really afraid of getting them done and not being able to compete, but by the beginning of June I was able to compete in a 25 mile endurance ride with minimal discomfort.

I was told to stay off horses for a month. I had to stay out of work for a week, but it ended up being two weeks for me because I just couldn't do it [I worked at subway at the time,and it hurt just to cut bread!]

I gained a lot of weight. The pain killers stopped me up...it was a mess. But the weight does eventually come off over time if you just go back to eating healthy, especially once you're off the pain killers.

And yes they add weight to your body, but just do what I do...subtract the weight! The weight of both of mine together is 2.5lbs, so I subtract that off the top when I weigh myself. =D

Subway??? Dang! I am in the wrong profession. haha Last I heard Breast implants were expensive :noway:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Is it even safe to exercise right after surgery? o___O
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised how common breast implants are. I had no idea. Are penile implants equally popular?
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised how common breast implants are. I had no idea. Are penile implants equally popular?

Yeah no kidding. And I thought all these women were naturally "gifted" like that. HA!
  • MacguyverMommy
    Options

Ewwww,..... thats gross.. Obviously no.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I never realized how many gals have implants! Then this usa message board. The town I live in I pretty much am the only one I know.

I gained 3lbs after my implants. I went from a B to a D. Implants actually Weight less than real boobs... yeah I looked it up.

Also seems I have had mine the longest, january 2008. Love them more each year! I didn't do anything extra for a month. I ate 1500 to 2000 calories, and took it easy. Gained 6lbs in total. Worth it to be healthy! And heal right!