Favorite Part Of Your Body-

Options

Replies

• light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    my fav part of my body is my collarbone, its really defined ....even moreso now that ive lost almost half the weight i wana lose :D

Im with you!! Once I started lifting weights,I actually noticed it...loving the way it looks with some of my shirts...I also love my calves!! :-)

I'm the same although I wouldn't of noticed until other people have told me. One guy I dated was obsessed with my collarbone and legs. lol. My friends thinks I have nice legs too and it seems to be the only thing that lose weight when I work out. And of course I've been showing that off wearing short dresses and heels all of last summer :tongue:

I wouldn't have noticed either until someone pointed it out to me when I wore a low cut blouse...so happy!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I like the small of my back. I have a great natural curve to it, it is the only curve I have! Lol. I will grow to like the rest of me as I get in better shape.

You better look at your pic again sweetie.

:heart:
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my butt, I have a pretty nice butt.

I assume it's okay to link since neither breasts nor genitals are visible (but if a butt with underwear on it and a naked back will ick you out, don't look!). http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5026/5579478948_d474aec6f5.jpg

Now, the legs, yuck, working on those!

omg. going to the gym now.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my butt, I have a pretty nice butt.

I assume it's okay to link since neither breasts nor genitals are visible (but if a butt with underwear on it and a naked back will ick you out, don't look!). http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5026/5579478948_d474aec6f5.jpg

Now, the legs, yuck, working on those!
    wow. nice pic.
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Thanks!

:heart: -- Juliet
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    My back!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I love my calves and shoulders.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    probably my back and shoulders...I have recently been working out my back pretty hard and doing a lot of pull ups and i noticed its starting to look wider and making my waist look smaller.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    :laugh: my breasts.... Lifting weights has really helped them lol.... :X
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Okay this may sound weird but I have always been told I had cute feet. And actually I would have to say after seeing other feet they are!! I also love my dimples on my face not on my butt!:laugh:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I love my calves and shoulders.

Every inch of those legs are HOT!
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    I think my favorite part of my body would have to be that I'm starting to be able to see my knuckles in my hands again :D Also, I noticed just this morning that I can see a bit of definition in my calves again! :D I like my boobs, but to be honest I wouldn't mind if they got a bit smaller as I continue to lose weight. YAY for positive thoughts about our bodies! :D
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I'm liking my entire upper body these days... my arms, back, shoulders... liking my abs too... everything I don't like is down below LOL
  • tellybelle
    tellybelle Posts: 144
    Options
    I feel good about my upper body and most of my legs. My inner thighs and butt could use a little help and I can't get my abs ripped for the life of me! UGHHHH But I am thankful for the parts that are looking good! stay positive....stay positive :)
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    What she wrote:
    I feel good about my upper body and most of my legs. My inner thighs and butt could use a little help and I can't get my abs ripped for the life of me! UGHHHH But I am thankful for the parts that are looking good! stay positive....stay positive :)

What the guys actually read:
    My inner thighs and butt could use a little help
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I would actually have to say my smile and my nose (weird I know) but I think it is cute!! Starting to like my stomach now that I am losing the weight, yay me!!
  • mrsjcmyles
    mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My legs are hawt!lol I like my nose too.
  • Steph70508
    Steph70508 Posts: 110
    Options
    My back and arms are my favorite right now. I love my boobs too...they were really expensive! Lol :)
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    RiiNaCHiiCK09 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i have AMAZING thighs!!! thick legs are so sexii to me on men and women and i am lucky enough to have them xD

oh and my boobs x]]
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    my dimples (on my face! ha)