All women 5'3"

Options
13»

Replies

• aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 , currently weigh 155 (15 lbs down!) ... I've set my goal range for 130-140 lbs...
  • ykondo
    ykondo Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and i weigh 124 pounds right now. my goal weight is 116 pounds or less.
  • mommytomia
    Options
    I am 5ft3 at 128 (started at 152 in Jan) now and hope to get to 125 with a 3 pound range to go either way and still be ok...128 will be my "gotta scale back a bit"
    alert weight when I am maintaining. I feel great right now at 128, but like others have said... it all depends on build. I am a curvy, busty girl, so much lower than 125 makes my curves a little too exaggerated for my comfort...:)
  • SaraEWrig
    SaraEWrig Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 135. I'll re-evaluate at that weight if that's where I'd like to stay, or not.
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3

I weight 143 lb, have a first goal of 130 and a potential second goal of 120

It all depends on how i feel when I hit it (140 would of been my first goal but i didnt feel right being on the tip of a bmi scale between healthy and overweight).

I've never been that light, however I wont make it to the smaller end of the scale (below 120) unless i start cutting back on my gymming, which i need to function or i'm a lunatic lol.
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    5'2" here, currently weighing 119, trying to get down to 115 so I have 4 pounds to go. I'm thinking that'll be enough to get rid of my super flabby thighs without looking like a skeleton. Congrats on hitting maintenance! I can't wait to be able to eat a little more :smile:

I'm also curious to know, what's everyone's calorie levels?
  • jaxnmouse
    Options
    You also have to remember, muscle weighs more than fat. If you are a small framed person with small muscles then yes you may have felt odd. For me I am small framed but have an athletic build in my legs, always have my average weight up until about a year ago was nothing over 120lbs. However right now I'm at 129lbs (recently lost 8 lbs and counting), I have to say that right now my legs & butt have fat on them so I do feel self-conscious in that respect.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    My goal is 125. I'm still unhappy with how my belly looks so I might end up going a little lower.
  • LemonCitron
    LemonCitron Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 120 lbs. But 115 would be okay too, lol.
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    5'3 here, and my goal weight is 120.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 and a half and am shooting for 110. I've got a small frame like my Grandma and did not get my moms large frame. I started MFP at 120-121 and my first goal was 115. I reached that and am on my way to 110. I've been down to 108 without muscle. I wouldn't mind being there again but now I've got some serious muscle thanks to P90X =] so I don't look "skinny" anymore, now I look fit.
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    my goal is a bit lower than everyone, im aiming for about 105. im just under 5'4"

ive currently put on a bit of weight and am 113.

i think all you girls must be lucky, cos when i was 120/130 i had a double chin, bad cellulite on bum and thighs and my thighs rubbed together.

I guess i have a small bone structure and suit carrying less fat

I'm the same way... I was 125 & still didn't look like I was in good shape... my goal is to be at 105 (healthy BMI for 5'3') and I have a LOT of work to get back down there!
  • bethymay123
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and started here at 183 lbs. I have my ticker set at 130 lbs. My first gol is to get to 144lbs. To meet military regs, then 130 lbs. To get back to my highschool weight. But my ultimate goal is between 114-110 lbs.
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi there
    I am 5'3"
    My goal is 140lb but I would not mind being 130 :wink: or even 125, but I will be content with 140
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    im 5'3 I started out at 197lb. I'm now down to 183. My goal was about 140. I think I'm a bigger bone structure than most and I have a feeling I would look WAY too scary thin if I went into the 120s. I'll go voer it again once I hit 140, but I think in the 130-140 range would be a happy place for me.
    I want to be at 165 by May though...not so sure it will happen in a month, but whatever! lol
  • LORR79
    LORR79 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi ladies

I'm 5ft 3 and up until very recently had a figure in mind for my final goal weight but through reading a lot of information on here I'm trying to re-educate myself and am realising that a number on the scale is no longer what I should by focusing on.

Here is a link to a really interesting and eye opening blog post on the subject

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/stroutman81/view/why-your-goal-weight-is-stupid-87990
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2 1/2' to 5' 3' my goal range is 114-116,I am down to 119.8 now and really focusing on getting my bodyfat % down now with these last couple pounds.
  • afcparker
    afcparker Posts: 33
    Options
    im 5'3 I started out at 197lb. I'm now down to 183. My goal was about 140. I think I'm a bigger bone structure than most and I have a feeling I would look WAY too scary thin if I went into the 120s. I'll go voer it again once I hit 140, but I think in the 130-140 range would be a happy place for me.
    I want to be at 165 by May though...not so sure it will happen in a month, but whatever! lol

Yay! Someone who's in the same position as I am!

I started at 200 when I get a reality check and realized I need to LOSE WEIGHT.
    Right now I'm 188. and my goal is 140.

I'm a curvy person and like my curves (so does my husband) so I think 140 will be good... it's in the healthy weight range for our height.

I don't think I'd look good weighing between 100-120. BUT, I'm open to it. Once I get down to 140 I'll re-evaluate.
    It's always good to have goals!
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Im 5'3 and my goal weight is between 115-120