what do you look like right now??

Options
sparklesammy
sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
why? just for fun! particulary if you haven't brushed your hair or have no make up on , are ready for bed and have your glasses on which you only wear when reading and on the computer(like me).

I'll post one in a minute...if someone else does first!

grab that iphone or use your webcam, it'll take 2 mins!

Replies

• Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    My profile picture is basically what I look like right now. Same colored shirt and everything. (NOT the same shirt, though, ew!) Only difference is my hair pulled back into a ponytail.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I wear almost no makeup at work these days, and I normally hide from cameras while wearing my glasses (I'm legally blind without corrective lenses), but I'll be brave just so you have to post your's too. :)
    2-1.jpg
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My wig and blush are nowhere to be found, so at the moment I look like my profile pic.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Just blinded myself with the phone flash! This is me almost every day now that I've been laid off. :blushing:
    IMG00347-20110331-1759.jpg
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    I had hubby take a pic but I don't know how to add it. Anyway, I'm in dog hair covered, fleece pajama bottoms that my grandma in law made for me out of Tampa Bay Rays fabric, and a dark blue Coast Guard Cutter Willow teeshirt, and the black socks I wore to work and I just realized one of them is actually inside out. I could totally be on What Not to Wear!
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    its good that you dont wear the same shirt every day, that would be depressing, i don't wear a ball dress every day (like my profile pic would suggest) - that would be strange!

Heres me right now. looking tired! its nearly bedtime!
    2af4c45a.jpg
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    I had hubby take a pic but I don't know how to add it. Anyway, I'm in dog hair covered, fleece pajama bottoms that my grandma in law made for me out of Tampa Bay Rays fabric, and a dark blue Coast Guard Cutter Willow teeshirt, and the black socks I wore to work and I just realized one of them is actually inside out. I could totally be on What Not to Wear!

love it!
  • daniellejg
    Options
    how do you post a picture? lol
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    flip!! i just resized the thing and its still huge!! apologies....no one should have to see THAT much of my face!!

*edit - its thankfully smaller now : )
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    alien.jpg

Close enough. :embarassed: :ohwell:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Blue Jeans, Red T-shirt, running shoes, and hair very windblown from my field trip to the farm today. Not much like my profile pic.
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    alien.jpg

i really did just lol : )
  • daniellejg
    Options
    alien.jpg

bahahahah nice!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    alien.jpg

HEE HEE HEE:laugh:
  • bobbijo72
    bobbijo72 Posts: 63
    Options
    LMAO.. good stuff guys.. im new to the boards so how do you get a photo right on the page like that.. and what does BUMP mean?
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    pardon the bags under the eyes they canned a bunch of people at work and i survived. so i look a lil stressed. LOL

5578294492_39dfdddce6.jpgMe by Knittyyas, on Flickr
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    I wear almost no makeup at work these days, and I normally hide from cameras while wearing my glasses (I'm legally blind without corrective lenses), but I'll be brave just so you have to post your's too. :)
    2-1.jpg

I think you look lovely in your glasses! And i like your collar bones in that top!! : )
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I have the stomach flu and were up ALL night last night.:sick:
    Because I love MFP and do not want to disturb the good people here I won't post a pic!! :laugh:

Cute thread idea though!
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    No picture, which is probably a good thing since I'm in my sports bra, with my grey workout shorts on and my hair pulled back in a clippy....Believe me, no one wants to see this :wink:
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    LMAO.. good stuff guys.. im new to the boards so how do you get a photo right on the page like that.. and what does BUMP mean?

Most people post "bump" so it'll appear in underneath the "My Topics" heading so they can go back to it quickly. :)