what do you look like right now??

Options

Replies

• KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    LMAO.. good stuff guys.. im new to the boards so how do you get a photo right on the page like that.. and what does BUMP mean?

i have fickr so when i post a pic there then select share it gives me the BBCode to post here. makes it easy for me.

and bump means saving that thread in your topics so you can look aback at it.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    No pic, but:

Hair (being wildly curly today due to many dogwalking trips out in the rain) is up in a clip, so I have a poof of curls out the back.

Cargo pants have muddy paw prints all over the front from a very happy springer spaniel and slobber from a bulldog pup who just had to say 'hi'. They're black pants so these features really stand out!

Teal blue zip fleece jacket that is no longer skin tight and now fits as its creators intended. But it is clean, because my outdoor jacket took all the upper body muddy pawprints. ;)

Silver and peridot necklace. Oops, just remembered the matching earrings are in my pocket--was afraid to lose them walking the dog (jacket bumps them and they fall off).

Can't change yet because my own dog will need to go out one more time tonight. :(

And I'm barefoot. Almost always am when at home because I like to tuck my feet up under me on the couch.
  • Pic isn't showing up

Here's little ol me. I'm in my grubby workout gear, haven't even taken my hair down from it's bedtime braid, no makeup, and tired.
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    29fp47n.jpg

It's laundry night in my house, so I'm rocking my 40s housewife look -- and struck a Rosie the Riveter pose for fun. ;)

Here's a little tutorial for those who need help posting pictures: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    89100433d8b057f81db77a899d14a86ef9677913187d8489625230b8e02648295f827b66.jpg

The lighting in here is rubbish, and this was taken on my built in webcam. So BAD picture.
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    alien.jpg

Close enough. :embarassed: :ohwell:
    ROFLOL I think we're related!
  • fteale
    Options
    And apparently I have my hand in front of my face.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    29fp47n.jpg

It's laundry night in my house, so I'm rocking my 40s housewife look -- and struck a Rosie the Riveter pose for fun. ;)

Here's a little tutorial for those who need help posting pictures: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

you really ARE rocking that look : )
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    29fp47n.jpg

you really ARE rocking that look : )
    I totally agree. :)
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    bump....be right back lol
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    No make up, hair in a pony tail, still sweating from the gym, Oscar just rubbed up against me so I am sure I have a streak of white and back cat hair across back...
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    No makeup, which is why I look so shiny, haha! And hubs was making me laugh, which is why I look like a doofus. If it weren't for that, I'd look like Natalie Portman, I swear.

5577721875_ec569686b2.jpg01042011036 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr
  • rockabillydarlin
    Options
    You guys are too sweet! :blushing: I love vintage/rockabilly looks. They're so fun!
  • fteale
    Options
    And no, I haven't brushed my hair this week.
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    No pic, but hair in a ponytail, black sports bra and black leggings, running shoes...getting ready to work out.
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    And no, I haven't brushed my hair this week.

lol i brushed mine this morning, put it up and have just taken it out, but instead of brushing it i just shaked it around a bit...im only going to bed so why bother!!
  • rockabillydarlin
    Options
    Everyone is so lovely! It's great to put faces to other people working toward the same goal I am. :)
  • sparklesammy
    Options
    No makeup, which is why I look so shiny, haha! And hubs was making me laugh, which is why I look like a doofus. If it weren't for that, I'd look like Natalie Portman, I swear.

5577721875_ec569686b2.jpg01042011036 by AlmostFreeToBe, on Flickr

your face is so cute here, aww : )
  • vanfox23
    vanfox23 Posts: 110
    Options
    alien.jpg

Close enough. :embarassed: :ohwell:

Yeah well this works for me too. Didn't sleep well last night and totally didn't do anything to my hair after my shower.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    29fp47n.jpg

You are too cute, and I love the nickname, Ron!