More news from KrisKaBob...

Options
KrisKabob
KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
Rizzo's got a bun in the oven!!! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not completely confirmed (by a doctor) but I took a prego test this morning... POSITIVE!!! :noway: My jaw dropped... we were planning to start trying next month but had a spir of the moment... well... you know... love-making this past month... the "session" was only lacking one thing - protection!. :blushing: And, well, apprently my husband and I are a couple of fertile beings!!! Cause that's all it took!!! :bigsmile:

I have been so abnormally sleepy this week. :yawn: Finally it occured to me - I better get a test!!!

We are excited!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

O' and I have decided to stay on this site with everyone... I think I can set my goal to gain weight... so here's my plan: during my last pregnancy I gained WAY too much weight - 55LBS!!! :noway: So my goal this go around is to stick to gaining no more than 35 lbs... the recommened (maximum) gain from my midwife. So, here goes.... cheers everyone!!! :drinker:

:heart: Kris

Replies

• KrisKabob
    Options
    Rizzo's got a bun in the oven!!! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not completely confirmed (by a doctor) but I took a prego test this morning... POSITIVE!!! :noway: My jaw dropped... we were planning to start trying next month but had a spir of the moment... well... you know... love-making this past month... the "session" was only lacking one thing - protection!. :blushing: And, well, apprently my husband and I are a couple of fertile beings!!! Cause that's all it took!!! :bigsmile:

I have been so abnormally sleepy this week. :yawn: Finally it occured to me - I better get a test!!!

We are excited!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

O' and I have decided to stay on this site with everyone... I think I can set my goal to gain weight... so here's my plan: during my last pregnancy I gained WAY too much weight - 55LBS!!! :noway: So my goal this go around is to stick to gaining no more than 35 lbs... the recommened (maximum) gain from my midwife. So, here goes.... cheers everyone!!! :drinker:

:heart: Kris
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! I am so excited for you:flowerforyou: That is some great news!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you fertile-myrtle you!!!! 11_2_104.gif
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! How exciting!! Congrats!:drinker: Yes...stay with us! You can do it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Congrats to you! I am SO happy for you guys!!!! How exciting!!!!! Man, my hubby and I are planning to start trying soon...with this news, it get's harder to wait!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

HUGS!
    -Tam

Oh, and you better stay here with us!!! I mean, it IS My FITNESS Pal, not necessarily My LOSING WEIGHT Pal...:)...we can help you stay focused on a healthy and fit pregnancy!! That is my plan whenever I do get preggers!! :wink:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! That is so out of this world AWESOME!!!!

Congratulations Kris!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! How exciting!! :flowerforyou:
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    :happy:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! We are so excited! :tongue: :wink: :happy:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Didn't you say when you were going to give us news earlier in the week (about the tattoo)...I'm not pregnant or anything. Guess you were wrong about that one! :laugh:
    Congratualtions, this is sooooo exciting! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :flowe:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Congratulations!! Another baby peach!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats :drinker:
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    Awwww...Congrats on the pregnancy! :flowerforyou:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Congrats to you two fertile lovebugs!! ;-)
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Awe Babies I love Babies
    congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    omg im so excited for you!! yay yay yay! I cant wait til we can start trying...!
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    :smile:

Very cool- congrats!!!!