More news from KrisKaBob...

Options

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Jo-Jo... I'll have to re-check it out. I haven't been on in forever... I'll have to get my password sent to me.

I just love this site sooooooooo much!!!! Do I have to leave!?!?!?! :sad: :sad: :sad:

I promise I won't get annoying with baby talk all the time!!!
    No no nooooooooo!
    No need to leave!!!!!!
    You can still track your stuff here... just find out how many cals you need and that's it.
    I haven't been on babyfit in so long but I still get messages sent to me through emails.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Jo-Jo... I'll have to re-check it out. I haven't been on in forever... I'll have to get my password sent to me.

I just love this site sooooooooo much!!!! Do I have to leave!?!?!?! :sad: :sad: :sad:

No no nooooooooo!
    No need to leave!!!!!!
    You can still track your stuff here... just find out how many cals you need and that's it.
    I haven't been on babyfit in so long but I still get messages sent to me through emails.

Haha! Me too... I'm always gettin' e-mails from them. You have the option on here to change your goal to *gulp* GAIN weight! Haha! I put my goal at 1 pound per week (and no more)... that would put me at about 35 pounds gain by delivery. My goal is to stick between 25-35 lbs. My previous 55 lbs gain was TOO MUCH!!! :noway:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Stay on my threads. No health, exercise or well-being to be found! :laugh: :wink:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WOW! What GREAT News! :flowerforyou:
    I am so happy for you!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS
    Here's to a happy/healthy 9 mnths

Kim
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS
    Here's to a happy/healthy 9 mnths

Kim
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Congrats...is it ALs?

yeah congratz,

I was about to ask the same thing lol
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    lets hope the baby has my looks lmao... mini zoolanders :tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

No no nooooooooo!
    No need to leave!!!!!!

Haha! Me too... I'm always gettin' e-mails from them. You have the option on here to change your goal to *gulp* GAIN weight! Haha! I put my goal at 1 pound per week (and no more)... that would put me at about 35 pounds gain by delivery. My goal is to stick between 25-35 lbs. My previous 55 lbs gain was TOO MUCH!!! :noway:
    Girrrrrrl.... my weight gain during my 1st pregnancy was.... are you ready?..... 76 pounds!:noway:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

ohh yeah and i said zoolanders, notice the s at the end... yes love ... its twins :wink:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Congrats! That is so exciting! :flowerforyou:

And don't even think about going anywhere! MFP would miss you waaaaaaaaay too much! :heart:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How wonderful. And a great goal and idea staying around and working with us to lose and for you gain but responsible gaining. Very good. Can't wait to hear all the baby news as you grow with us.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Congrats Krissy. :happy:
  • KrisKabob
    Options

ohh yeah and i said zoolanders, notice the s at the end... yes love ... its twins :wink:

Whoa, whoa Al... don't jump the gun here... hahah!!!
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! Ya'll are so sweeeeeettttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Kris
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    you are the sweet one :love:

when you gonna see the doc then to prove me right... twins :happy:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats:drinker: Enjoy every minute of it:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • KrisKabob
    Options

That's what sucks... I have to wait until Sept 4th since I'm so early. They want you to be at least 8 weeks along. During my 8th week I'll be on vacation. :ohwell:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

That's what sucks... I have to wait until Sept 4th since I'm so early. They want you to be at least 8 weeks along. During my 8th week I'll be on vacation. :ohwell:

Enjoy those ginger ales! :laugh: :wink: