Unconditional Support Group - April

Options

Replies

• Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Dreary yucky weather ... too much work at work ... what's the right thing to do? Well book a spa day of course. I just booked a spa day for this Sunday with my daughter. Swimming pool, hot tub, aromatherapy massage, and then a three course healthy lunch in our fluffy bathrobes ... OMG ... I'm so excited ... OMG OMG OMG ... It's going to be the bestest Mommy/Daughter day ever!!!

That sounds nice :) it will be fun :) Is it in the region here or closer to your place? Le Nordik perhaps?
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Dreary yucky weather ... too much work at work ... what's the right thing to do? Well book a spa day of course. I just booked a spa day for this Sunday with my daughter. Swimming pool, hot tub, aromatherapy massage, and then a three course healthy lunch in our fluffy bathrobes ... OMG ... I'm so excited ... OMG OMG OMG ... It's going to be the bestest Mommy/Daughter day ever!!!

That sounds nice :) it will be fun :) Is it in the region here or closer to your place? Le Nordik perhaps?
    It's in Toronto, Ontario
  • magglett
    Options
    Good Morning my friends ... It's the last work day of this week!!!! Woo Hoo ... I have a 4 day weekend coming on!!! Does anyone have plans for the weekend? I'm having dinner with the in-laws tomorrow for my mother-in-law's birthday (I'll have to be careful with my eating choices), then Saturday I'll be attending a community Zumba class to drums (never did that before), then Sunday is of course my mommy/daughter spa day (I'm just plain giddy about that), and then Monday I may have to take a down day ... unless of course it's sunny out then I'll be Geocaching and hiking. Can you tell I've been taking my vitamins? I feel good ... na na na na na ... I knew that I would ... na na na na na ... Now I'm being just plain silly. Hope you all have a terrific day and an awesome weekend.

img_f0505112aa1.jpg
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    hi all......for those of you who are religious/ spiritaul.....happy holy week and happy passover.....may you be surrounded by fmaily, friends and lots of love during this joyous time of year.....
    christine
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    Thank you. Christine! How nice. Happy holiday week to you, as well. I celebrate Passover, and with the different foods, it is certainly a challenge. So much chocolate between Easter and Passover....hard to deal with!
    I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
  • trimformecmb
    Options
    thanks....i always have a hard time at easter.....the reality of what really happened is hard to stomach.....but today is my husaband's birthday, so trying to keep the calories in check, but the calories burnt from "birthday sex" should make up for it !! :).
  • magglett
    Options
    Woo Hoo Birthday Sex!!!
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Go Christine!! :)
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    DITTO!!!
  • racergirl1991
    Options
    Next week back to days!!!! The past three weeks have been awful, now I can get back on track....thanks everyone for the support, I appreciate it!
  • magglett
    Options
    Next week back to days!!!! The past three weeks have been awful, now I can get back on track....thanks everyone for the support, I appreciate it!

I'm so happy to hear this. I know how much you hated that change. YAY!!

WOOHOO257E14_20316.gif
  • amj56
    amj56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to everyone!! Hope you have a great day and start of a GREAT week.

Ann:flowerforyou:
  • racergirl1991
    Options
    Happy Easter to everyone! I have the day off and the sun is shining!!
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi everyone. A brand new week begins. I have today off too, hoping to get out and get active. Hope you all have a great week.

11599.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    These cute little foxy guys were so cute playing in my back yard this morning ....

224724_10150566741530366_705510365_18360205_6813182_n.jpg
  • trimformecmb
    Options
    What a difference a good night's sleep makes.......even though it's pouring out, and I am up early, my husband and I had an uninterupted night.....I woke up all on my own, without anyone crying or needing me......wow.....looks like it;s going to be a good day, and if not, I can handle it!!!!
    i hope everyone slept well and if not, keep trying, it's well worth it!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Crashed and burned for two weeks but am back on track today. Will weigh in tomorrow as I am likely up 5 lbs or so.

Have at least gotten some exercise geocaching but ate lots of junk the last couple of weeks.

Take care,

~ Datenshi ~
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi all. It was such a beautiful day today, warm and sunny. That was all day while I was at work. I was so looking forward to a nice hike ... but alas ... now it's raining, windy, and there's a storm watch. Hmmm ... I guess I'll do my taxes instead for fun. Ugh!!! Well, they are due this weekend after all. I've been struggling this week ... until today ... today was a good eating day. But I haven't been eating right for my IBS and I've been suffering for it. I'm so big in the belly right now ... YIKES!!! Oh well, live and learn I guess. It's hard when everything is going so well and you think ... oh I'm sure I can eat milk products and white flour stuff ... I'm feeling so good ... what can it hurt? Well let me tell you ... PASTA IS EVIL AND SO IS CHEESE!!! LOL
  • magglett
    Options
    Stessful day = Drink ... Drank ... Drunk

Red_wine.jpg
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    haven't weigh myself in two weeks....Gym have remove the balance until it's repaired...i'm getting anxious..

Plus with my stomach/digestive issues, i've been bloated, feeling really bad and basically a mess trying to keep her diet and exercise straight...

Seeing the doctor tonight, hope we can figure out what's going on with me.