Chat with your Fitness Buddies in Real Time

Options
I started a Fitness Chatroom were you can talk to your myfitnesspal buddies in real time. Check it out.

https://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=501084

#Chatroom is also accessible from your Android, iPad, iPhone, and iPod Devices. Make sure mobile view is checked in your internet settings on your mobile devices.

Please pass it on. Hopefully, we will soon have a room full of regular chatters!

Note: Some are reporting that they are being blocked from accessing the chat room from work computers. Work computers typically have very strong firewalls that block java chat rooms. We are working hard to implement the firewall-friendly chat room so you will be able to chat from work computers. In the meantime, you shouldn't have any problems connecting to our SSL encrypted chat room from personal computers and mobile devices.

Replies

• resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    I thought Mike did all the technical stuff. Are you helping him out or are you just one of us?
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    HELP!!! I copied & pasted the link, but just got the same thing you posted here.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I thought Mike did all the technical stuff. Are you helping him out or are you just one of us?

This person just joined in Feb, my guess is he/she is just a member. But you can ask Mike to confirm! :smile:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    well, i logged in . gonna hang for a few and see if anyone shows up
  • Mommy07inlove
    Options
    well, i logged in . gonna hang for a few and see if anyone shows up

I logged in and it says there is another person logged in but no one says anything lol