*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #13 4.1.11

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Good Morning Snowflakes and Happy Weigh-in Day! You guys know the drill...post here and on the spreadsheet and then we will chat it up on the discussion thread!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CKDt1aAO&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ

Replies

• TATennis
    TATennis Posts: 49
    Options
    Krystle

With your link, Im only seeing March's Sign in sheet. I don't have one for this month April??
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    You know what...you are right....let me contact EyeSee (the spreadsheet creator) and see if it can be updated. I haven't heard from her....but for now, just input your weight here and as soon as she tells me it's updated...I will let you all know. Thanks for that! :)
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 220 this morning making it official that I have lost 30 lbs!! Yippee!! I will keep checking to see when the link gets updated for the April weigh-in. WOOHOO!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Blerg, up 1 to 157.. but that;s ok.. what goes up, must come down, right?!?!
    Anyways the plan is to lose 10 in April and I have a challenge started on my blog for anyone who is interested
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/punkrawkcutie

Hope you're all well

xoxo - S
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 220 this morning making it official that I have lost 30 lbs!! Yippee!! I will keep checking to see when the link gets updated for the April weigh-in. WOOHOO!

wtg!
  • kimmiebear70
    Options
    Blerg, up 1 to 157.. but that;s ok.. what goes up, must come down, right?!?!

yes! hang in there. you can do it!
  • kimmiebear70
    Options
    S2S SW: 292 lbs
    LW: 272.2 lbs
    CW: 271.2 lbs

1 lb down!
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    166.5 last week
    164 today!!!!!

Krys t, would you please put me on the spreadsheet? Thank you!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    bumping for weigh in tmr
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Thank You Krystle! :flowerforyou:

My Weight Today is 156 pounds DOWN 2.2 pounds from last week and down 33.4 pounds from the start of this weight loss challenge. HOORAY!!! :drinker:
    I need to lose 6.6 pounds to make the challenge ( OMG Its Unbelievable)

WE CAN ALL DO THIS! If you knew me at 206.4 pounds, you all would have said she can't do it. BUT I'M doing it!!!! IF I can do it, YOu ALL can do this!
    I've seen some pretty awesome changes in the before and after pictures ( AWESOME Transformations). Keep up the Fantastic Work .

THANKS AGAIN KRYSTLE for putting this challenge out there. You should win that contest Hands down, No questions asked. They don't know you :wink: . I watched a Turbo fire video online last night & Im in awe of what your doing. You amaze me more each day :smile:

APRIL HERE WE COME, LET DO IT LADIES :bigsmile:
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Total weight loss since starting journey= 9.4
    It is going really slow-but I am learning a lot I think it will pick up from here. Here is hoping!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    LW: 181
    CW: 180

Down 1 pound :smile: I have officially lost 30 pounds thanks to the help of MFP and all the support I get from everybody!!

Thanks for everything!!
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! Well... I am up 1 lb to 189.9. :angry: I believe the gain was poor choices in my snacks (those junior mints were soooo good though).

I am barely in the 180s, but am so grateful to be there. When I first started MFP I was 225 - the fact that I am now at 189.9 after 6 months is great! And you know what?? I feel good! I am wearing clothes that I haven't been able to in years. In fact today I am wearing a pair of chunky heals and realized I don't have the cankles that I used to! Whoop!! :bigsmile:
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    bump
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello Sunshines!!:flowerforyou:

Last week weight 172.2lbs
    Today's : 170.4lbs

Hope all have a great week
    XOXO :drinker:
    Rosie
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    OK. This is pretty insane, but apparently my body is tired of being in a plateau... :smile:

Last week 191.2
    This week 187.6 !!!

WHAT?? I lost 3.6 lbs this week???

That is the most I've ever lost in a week, especially when you consider that I've been sick all week, haven't worked out since Sunday and have been watching my calories, but I've made a few not that great choices (Like pizza or ice cream for dinner). My only explanation is that my body is in crazy calorie burning mode trying to kick this illness. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not complaining, but there have been weeks that I worked my butt off and lost 0.4 and now I'm losing 3.6?? :smile:

My body's confusing. :smile:
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am up 2 lbs. TOM arrived yesterday and thankfully I didn't have my usual salt feast so I am not going to worry too much about the gain....Have a good weekend everyone.
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bump for later...
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am up 0.2 from last week. Really need to push myself to get back into exercising.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Maintained.

I haven't been doing anything except stress eating. :noway: No workouts at all for quite awhile. I actually thought about dropping out of the challenge.:blushing:

I'm going to hang in there though. I'm on Spring Break next week. No excuse to not go to the gym everyday. Maybe that'll get me back on track and motivated again.

I want to say to all of you that you are doing wonderful, so impressed with you girls!!!!! Thanks Krystle for all your encouragement!!!!