*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #13 4.1.11

Options

Replies

• emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    LW 200.1
    CW 199.8

.3 loss for the week and I made it to onderland! This is my lowest I have weighed in like 9 years maybe more then that. I have busted through the gate 150's here I come! TOM showed up this AM so my lose might have been more ~ .3 is a keeper it got me into onderland!!! :bigsmile:
    Awesome awesome awesome!! I too went under 200 this week and I may have cheered a little:bigsmile:
    You have worked so hard! Congratulations on your much deserved success!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    LW 200.1
    CW 199.8

.3 loss for the week and I made it to onderland! This is my lowest I have weighed in like 9 years maybe more then that. I have busted through the gate 150's here I come! TOM showed up this AM so my lose might have been more ~ .3 is a keeper it got me into onderland!!! :bigsmile:
    Awesome awesome awesome!! I too went under 200 this week and I may have cheered a little:bigsmile:
    You have worked so hard! Congratulations on your much deserved success!!

Thanks girl!

I weighed in this morning again! I have another loss to report. I was 198.5 :bigsmile: another gone 1.3 for a total of 1.6! the farther I get from 200 land the happier it makes me! :heart:
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Grrrr! :explode:
    Stupid water weight!
    Last week: 159, Today: 159.2.
    I know I didn't actually lose much this week, because I wasn't very active and my diet kind of sucked several days, but I definitely didn't gain any real weight. It's just this lousy water! My ring will only move a few millimeters on my finger, so I know I'm bloated. I have really been trying to drink a minimum of 10 cups of water daily, in addition to any other beverages I might have, and to keep the sodium below 2500 every day, and below 2000 most days, but still I hold water. I am ticked. Maybe I should go back to drinking caffeine to get rid of it. I certainly haven't noticed any benefits since I gave it up.

Sorry for the rant. :embarassed: I just really want to stay on track with this challenge, and this is not part of the plan! :grumble:
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    Hey everyone! Last week 339.2 this week 340.2 Up 1 pound, but TOM finally came so I'm not too upset about the gain. Everyone looks like they are doing well and right on track, great job everyone!!
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Grrrr! :explode:
    Stupid water weight!
    Last week: 159, Today: 159.2.
    I know I didn't actually lose much this week, because I wasn't very active and my diet kind of sucked several days, but I definitely didn't gain any real weight. It's just this lousy water! My ring will only move a few millimeters on my finger, so I know I'm bloated. I have really been trying to drink a minimum of 10 cups of water daily, in addition to any other beverages I might have, and to keep the sodium below 2500 every day, and below 2000 most days, but still I hold water. I am ticked. Maybe I should go back to drinking caffeine to get rid of it. I certainly haven't noticed any benefits since I gave it up.

Sorry for the rant. :embarassed: I just really want to stay on track with this challenge, and this is not part of the plan! :grumble:

I am soooo right there with you!! I think I'm retaining water more than I have since the challenge started. Could barely move my rings yesterday - can't at all today, not even a smidge except to twirl them - UGH!!!! Can't even blame it on tom! I haven't given up the coffee - but that's not even helping right now. I wouldn't be surprised if I was up at least 3 pounds since last week because of it. Won't step on the scale because a gain might send me on an "I don't care" binge!

We have to hang in, drink more, exercise more, watch our sodium and the water WILL leave us! (right?)
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    down 1 to 159. Hello one fifties!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i'm 149
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options
    oh and can someone link me to the spreadsheet? i had to reinstall windows 7 and now i don't have any links. what's the link to seeing the results sheets?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    I gained another 2 pounds this week. 8 pounds to go to get back to my ticker weights. I will be changing my tickers if not back to 348 by April 13th.

SW 364
    LW 352
    CW 356

8 pounds lost! 32 pounds to go!

Well as you can see I am struggling. I have a plan for April and I am going to lose weight in April.

Congrats to losers!! Whooohoooo!!!! :flowerforyou:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right! :flowerforyou:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!! Consistency not perfection! If we were perfect we would not be here. :flowerforyou: Success is never giving up. I am never giving up and I hope you who are struggling never give up on yourself and keep checking in.

Happy Sunday!:drinker:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    oh and can someone link me to the spreadsheet? i had to reinstall windows 7 and now i don't have any links. what's the link to seeing the results sheets?

Link for spreadsheet:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auxe1cQx0-KYdEx1Z0RnVXRfUEUzWUZjazV3ZXVzWWc&authkey=CJum5OMJ&hl=en#gid=0
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This week: 157.5.... a 1.1 pound gain from last week...:ohwell:

It has been a rough week and a half.....

Congrats to everyone!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I had a surprise this week... down 3.8.
    LW: 210.2
    CW: 206.4
    I jut tried to enter my stuff to the spreadsheet but it hasn't been updated for April :sad:

Now off to the discussion thread!
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Went to log weight into the spreadsheet but it still isn't updated for April... I"m up a pound this week to 347 :( I really need to watch what I'm doing this coming up week because I know that the problem is that I've been stress eating at night. I'll go to bed early and try to sleep but then I toss and turn and I can't nod off so I'll get up and watch tv.. somewhere around 2-3 am I'm in the kitchen getting a snack I have to be diligent about not doing this cause I'm ruining all my efforts that I put in throughout the day!

Hope everyone has a good week
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    LW: 157
    CW: 156.5

Only down half a pound but I am proud of that considering how lazy i have been lately LOL---
  • crystal_sapphire
    Options

Link for spreadsheet:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auxe1cQx0-KYdEx1Z0RnVXRfUEUzWUZjazV3ZXVzWWc&authkey=CJum5OMJ&hl=en#gid=0

thanks Mollie!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I just realized I never weighed in. :blushing:
    I guess I will just go ahead and own my weight this week. I am up 3.5 lbs to 190. This is not the direction I need to be going. 1:grumble:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I've taken the liberty of taking over the spreadsheet and weigh in sheet business so that we can see how everyone is progressing! I figured out how to make the weigh in sheet and I figured out how to make an identical spreadsheet to see how everyone's weigh in are going.

Here is the link to this week's weigh in sheet. https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ

This is a different form because I made it, not Eyesee.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AppSGJJkhgSYdC0xdHM4ZTExX1VONWxRMzVtUnBXVUE&hl=en&authkey=CNzy7eEC

If everyone would be so kind as to put in last week's (3/25) weigh in and this week's (4/1) weigh in, I will try to get the spreadsheet updated ASAP. If you don't remember last week's weight, go back to the Week 12 Weigh in topic and find your weight.

I hope this will help everyone to have the spreadsheet back up and running. I love seeing everyone's progress!!! :bigsmile:
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I hope this will help everyone to have the spreadsheet back up and running. I love seeing everyone's progress!!! :bigsmile:

Thank you so much for doing this. I'm the same!

I used your new form for this and last week. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the sheets.
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I've taken the liberty of taking over the spreadsheet and weigh in sheet business so that we can see how everyone is progressing! I figured out how to make the weigh in sheet and I figured out how to make an identical spreadsheet to see how everyone's weigh in are going.

Awesome JOB !!!!
    Thank you so much

I was going to do it and when I check this topic to gather the weight I found your link:bigsmile:

Let me know if you need any help

Rosie