April Morning Rise & Shine Challenge

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
Challenge Begins Monday, April 4! :noway: Get some sleep now!

Hello again MFPeeps! We had great success with our March Morning Madness Challenge of burning 33,488 :happy: calories just in the morning!

I know we are all busy with work, kids, school or the snooze button! I'm in search for the people who will get up at the crack of dawn or some time in the AM to get a great workout in to start your day off.

Only asking for at least 2 morning workouts a week (could even be on the weekend!). I guarantee you will feel better after you are done. You have to record your results and I will tally them up by Monday with a new form.

Who's up for getting the maximum calorie burn in the morning!!! Spring is here and summer is fast approaching. Why not get that burn over and done with, so we can see the results by summer! It's always nice to have a workout behind you, so life won't get in the way.

Please share your early morning workout, time spent, and calorie burn in the form provided each week. I will check in every Sunday evening to see how we are all progressing.

Here is week 1 form - for all of you that are new to this challenge I will add your MFP names by Monday!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGJKaHViVS1OYmxpVC1HQUR1M1l1MWc6MA#gid=0

Replies

• Ninerz113
    Ninerz113 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need to be better at updating the tracker this month! I wish google spreadsheets weren't blocked at work or I'd be so much better! Only 29 days til my wedding so I must make every day count!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I need to be better at updating the tracker this month! I wish google spreadsheets weren't blocked at work or I'd be so much better! Only 29 days til my wedding so I must make every day count!

@Ninerz113 - if it's block you can post to this forum or message me - we will make it work :wink:

Wow excited about your wedding!!! Countdown
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Im in this month!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this as well. Please count me in! Thanks
  • Corrie04
    Corrie04 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to participate!!

Also, I'm fairly new to the site and would love to make some new friends that I can encourage and that will encourage me!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    OOh, count me in. I got sick, so I didn't finish strong in March. April will be my month!:happy:
  • MotherofDREAMS
    Options
    OK!!! I'm In!!!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    awesome, im in!! :flowerforyou:
  • WarriorJayne
    Options
    hmmm intresting... Ill give it a try. I'm not normally a morning person... but I would like to try to get my work outs done first thing....
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I might have missed it, but how late is too late? The earliest I could participate is 10:30AM, is that too late?

:heart: -- Juliet
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    im in! i like a.m workouts. but lately its been hard to wake up. i usually go from 430-6am right before work...love the energy it gives for the rest of the day
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Here I am!!! I found you guys!!!! I am so in!
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    I would like to participate please
  • Michelle_Murray
    Michelle_Murray Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would also like to participate. I usually workout after work so this will help me get more motivated to get up in the mornings. Plus, give me extra calorie burn for the day. Yay!
  • ejb245
    ejb245 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I would love to get in on this! I'm doing the 30 Day Shred right now and really want to get it in before work. This should give me the motivation to wake up and get it done! 6-6:30 am should work for me. :)
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Anybody else ready to wake up super early tomorrow morning and workout haha?! I know I am! Ill be up at 430am and to the gym by 5am for 30min on the stepmill.. then lifting tomorrow night after work :) LEG DAY yay! :flowerforyou:
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge.
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I like a.m. workouts. Its been really hard lately to get out of bed. Hopefully this will be my motivation to do so.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Ok I am in.... I can never getmy butt out of bed in the morning, but I am hoping this will help.... Thanks for putting this together.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Okay I think I have everyone in the form who requested to participate! Oh this is going to be a fantastic challenge. Fight the urge to go back to sleep!!! I know it's hard believe me. I hope all you morning people will help motivate us :happy: !!!

Let's get this started! 10:30am is not too late. Anytime in the morning will work!

Happy Early Morning Burn! Please post your morning burns by Sunday, April 10 the latest. Thanks!!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGJKaHViVS1OYmxpVC1HQUR1M1l1MWc6MA#gid=0